Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
When do coincidences stop being coincidences and start being 'something else'?
May 14, 2010
3:24 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
Forum Posts: 104
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2551sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Billy,

Want to throw in your 2 cents? lol Ever seen a spirit?

May 14, 2010
4:41 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 49
2552sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hep,
Gonna sound weird, but yea. As a kid when people died I was the first to know about it. Now I have done my best to shut it out. Although while my Grandpa was dying in a nursing home I hated going there. Which was recently. I would stay long after everyone was gone since it was the end and I knew it. Kind of just chilling there talking, for myself mostly, but creepy being there.

May 14, 2010
4:55 pm
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
Forum Posts: -1
2553sp_Permalink sp_Print

death is creepy....esp seeing dead people or sensing things are off of sorts and then being right about it, yup.

May 14, 2010
4:58 pm
Members
2554sp_Permalink sp_Print

Watching someone die was hard. I hope no one has to really see the pain and suffering. I mean the death rattle and that person not breathing for long amounts of time.

May 14, 2010
7:42 pm
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
2555sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes...I was forced to watch my grandma suffer from liver cancer...

May 14, 2010
7:46 pm
Members
2556sp_Permalink sp_Print

It is crazy Barefoot when you look at a person who is dying though. The fight in the person tells so much about that person. I watched my Grandpa and I knew he was strong, but I had no idea he was that strong. I can only hope to have that amount of strength.

May 15, 2010
12:24 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2557sp_Permalink sp_Print

When we're children we see and sense a lot more because we're not "tainted" yet. Having just come from the "other side", we still have a little of that left in us. That's if you believe in reincarnation. Which I do.

When my son was a baby until around 6 he would see all kinds of things and would predict power outages, earthquakes, etc. I was hoping he could give me the numbers for the lottery. But he wouldn't cooperate. LOL Then as he got older, he started shutting down all of that. Most of his instincts and inner voice. As we all do....unfortunately. It's taken me 20 years and a lot of lessons to get back to what I knew when I was a kid. And I'm not done yet!

I haven't seen a lot of people die. I watched my mother slowly die. She lived on the couch in our living room for about 10 years.

From what I've read over the years, people who are taking their "last breath" literally, are actually not feeling pain. They are feeling a release. And what you're seeing Billy is the spirit leaving the body. It's those of us who are with them who are feeling the pain. You know that saying it's hardest on those left behind. They are glad to be rid of their diseased body. They move on and we're stuck here.

((((Billy, BFG))))

May 17, 2010
9:07 pm
red blonde
Members
2558sp_Permalink sp_Print

HI EVERYONE

I haven't had the opportunity nor the time to get on line.

I am just extremely fatigued.

'Little Boy' did not survive the move. He died with me holding and petting him the morning of May 4th.
I am so very unhappy and miserable.

I won't be able to get back on line until Saturday...

Have not read any of the posts...

Will tell you more about the move and closing from HELL!!!!

love ya all!

Red!

May 18, 2010
8:40 am
alien
Members
2559sp_Permalink sp_Print

((((Rouge!))))~Ooh ouch, I'm very sorry to hear about Little Boy. I've been rooting for the little guy. You did everything possible for him and took great special care of him in his struggle. Thankfully he got to experience his transition enveloped in your love. He's in peace now.

Hang in Rouge! Everything will find it's place again.

Take care of yourself. You are missed here.

Beams of love and support radiating your way.

Love, alien

May 18, 2010
11:29 am
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2560sp_Permalink sp_Print

((((RED!))))

I'm SO SORRY to hear about the Little Boy. Ditto everything Alien said. I could have not said it any better. It was his time to move on and will be supporting and comforting you through this move.

Lots of new beginnings for you. Unfortunately you had to move and close during the Retrograde. The Retrograde is over now, so you should start feeling less scattered and things should start moving with less resistance.

Miss you! Take Care of yourself! Write when you can.

Love,

Hep

May 18, 2010
12:52 pm
alien
Members
2561sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Hep!

I'm wondering how you're doing these days? If you care to share, i care to hear. Hope you are at least pretty darn' good!?

May 18, 2010
6:26 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2562sp_Permalink sp_Print

That's very sweet of you to ask alien.

I'm doing ok actually. All things considering. It's been a little over a month since I broke up with my bf. He still tugs on me occasionally (sends me texts once in a while), but I've managed to not engage. This has been painful for me because once again my codiness took over and I managed to "step in it" AGAIN. But I'm trying not to beat myself up too much.

Then there's menopause, yikes. But I've been doing acupuncture treatments weekly and that has helped a lot.

It's been lonely at times, but all I have to do is recall what was happening before. I'd rather be alone then deal with all that drama.

I'm trying to stay positive though. I truly don't believe that I'll be single for the rest of my life. The difference now is I'm willing to wait for the right person to share my life with. I just hope I won't be TOO picky! LOL

Work has been great. There are a few people who I found to be kindred spirits when it comes to metaphysics. We'll have little discussions at lunch.

It's all good!

How are you feeling? How are the anxiety attacks?

Love,

Hep

May 18, 2010
8:42 pm
alien
Members
2563sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Hep! Ah shucks, just askin' how it's going. πŸ˜‰

All things considered, you do seem to be on an 'even keel'. Happy to hear it. I've been thinking about you and hoping you were doing well, as well as can be expected anyway.

Good call on appreciating the lack of drama. I think it's a great approach while doing the work of detaching, gratitude has it's own spin.. Being alone with your Hepburny self for awhile can't be all that bad, surely.

And the not beating up of oneself is another goodie. I try these same things too. Not always an effortless endeavor to accept things and people just as they are. Ourselves included. And to let go what clearly doesn't fit. I think, for me, acceptance and forgiveness are kinda interchangeable. Or, work as a team of sorts anyway. Perhaps acceptance enables an easier time with forgiveness? I'm just working through this stuff. Sometimes i find it an easier start to accept than to forgive. But I end up in the same place. Lack of resentment. Lack of prison. Peace of mind. Interconnectedness. It's tough though. But, we're 'human' after all. Well, at least you are... I'm still mulling that over for myself. πŸ™‚ kidding.. So much to figure out though.

I'm sure you will line up with a great partner. And i doubt you'll be too picky. πŸ™‚

How great to have pals like that at work! Talk about a blessing.

All good is good.

I'm doing okay. Struggling with some depression and anxiety, but am doing all i can to extract what is there for me, to use to grow and change in all of the malaise, and to put a positive spin where ever possible. Trying to remain in gratitude as much as is alienly possible right now.

I'm heading off to a cottage for about a week in a couple days. I hope! Got a call today that said there might be a snag in the plan though...my fingers are crossed tight, tight, tight, that i get to go. I need to get away from all this electromagnetic radiation that is my neighborhood. Need the reconnect with the elements, the quiet. It's been very retrogrady for me today for some reason. Oh well.

Really, i'm happy to hear your good. keep it up.

Until next time.

love, alien

May 19, 2010
5:25 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2564sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll cross my fingers for ya too. Sounds great! I have a week off the first week of June. I was going to get away, but I'll probably stay home.

I think acceptance definitely makes it easier to forgive. Interestingly enough for me I can forgive easier then accepting. If that makes any sense. My main issue is disappointment. And disappointment goes along with expectations. My xbf showed me a side of himself that I didn't think existed. As bad as that was, I still consider it a gift. Because had I not seen that side of him, I would have still been with him. However the disappointment is so great, that I'm struggling with why I allowed him to come into my life. I know the answer, but I still feel like I had the wind knocked out of me.

Have you ever found yourself feeling like you're standing still and everyone around you is spinning in circles? That's how I've felt lately. In my reality I'm doing everything in slow motion and everyone else is just a blur. I have to be careful with that because I'm starting to lack empathy.....for anything and everyone.

I'm still good though. lol

Gratitude IS the key.

Love,

Hep

May 21, 2010
9:28 pm
truthBtold
Members
2565sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hep,

Gosh, I sure hope that I am not hijacking this thread.

It's just when I read about what you said about gratitude, well that really struck a chord with me.

Gratitude. Pretty small word, actually. What - 9 letters.

Yet, a whole, vast world of implications.

Food, clothing, shelter & water.

Stuff, important stuff, vital stuff that most of us in industrialized countries pretty much take for granted and are just pretty much 'a given.'

But to which many around this great world of ours....third world countries and the like - and to whom are just like us - no different actually in any other given shape, form and figure - except that they would probably give their left arm to experience our realities by comparison....even for a single day.

To them, I would suspect that they think that we live like lavish kings and queens.

A reality that they can only imagine.

Shoot, just going to a 'regular' grocery store in our country pretty much blows them away as to the mind staggering choices/options that are there for the 'rest' of us, just for the asking and the feeble exchange of paper money in order to obtain it.

Gratitude?

To me - its almost embarrassing. Embarrassing to have on my cable TV food channel a program of "Man vs. Food."

You know this one - right?

Where some idiot tries to see just how much food he can cram down his god-forsaken fat-ass throat!

Be it - what, I dunno, a god-damned 15 pound pizza or a fricking 2 pound hamburger or something - something just fricking utterly ridiculous!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????? I ask myself?

Implorable, traumatic shit going down in the Congo as some ass-hole is cramming his pie-hole with food to the point of puking and what do we as "Americans?"

We watch this shit. Totally and completely disengaged as to what the plight being experienced in other parts of the world might be experiencing.

It sickens me!

It just sickens be deeply. How we as Americans can be so self-absorbed.

You know, sometimes I wonder - it's no wonder that other countries may want to bomb our ass.

There. I've said it. Google or whoever now is probably gonna trace my internet activity.

But I don't care damnit.

Damn it - some damn body has to speak up about all this convulted mess!

I sometimes surf my channels and it never ceases to amaze me just how much focus and attention is given to all of these crappy American 'reality shows' that have garnered too much attention and hence ratings.

It's just fucking ridiculous if you ask me!

No wonder some countries want to just bomb our ass!

....sorry - I think I got a little carried away here - just couldn't help myself when the issue, the topic here is of gratitude!

May 22, 2010
11:04 am
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
2566sp_Permalink sp_Print

The time is at hand...we will be a third world country soon...a lot is going to happen...our way of life is changing tbt...as you know.

May 22, 2010
12:05 pm
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
2567sp_Permalink sp_Print

Alien...I hope you are at your cottage relaxing...sounds like fun!

May 22, 2010
12:24 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2568sp_Permalink sp_Print

How do you really feel about it tBt?! Just kidding.

Well, being in the TV biz as long as I have been, I can tell you 99% of reality shows are scripted. I can't stand them either, so I don't watch. People have the choice to not watch. It's just a form or "entertainment" (and I use that word loosely). People relate to other peoples struggles. Like a car accident. It gets them out of their head for a while. Reality shows are really modern day Soap Opera's.

Bottom line is as long as we continue to look outside of ourselves for an answer, things will continue to get worse.

I'm not (nor is it possible to) going to take on the world. I realize it only takes one person to make a difference. Who knows, someone (you, me, anyone) might have had a hellava great therapy session that day and came up with a solution for__________. We can't contribute if we're too busy being depressed or whatever. JMO.

(((tBt, BFG)))

May 22, 2010
4:55 pm
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
2569sp_Permalink sp_Print

((((((((Everyone))))))))))

May 25, 2010
10:41 am
alien
Members
2570sp_Permalink sp_Print

http://awakeningasone.com/

Hi everyone

Yay Gratitude. Love it. Today i am grateful to have the good fortune of being able to swing by this thread which i love and to make yet another video offering. My offering comes from my intention to share the things that i myself have found to be very helpful in my own journey..soothing and inspiring stuff. To each his/her own. If anyone at all chooses to check out what i post and is able to gather any much needed relief during this chaotic time..then halleluja! I believe it's veritably advantageous to our collective.. to share our sources of courage and inspiration. People can take it or leave it or balk at it or whatever they wish, that is their business. But i believe it's a very good thing to put it out there, and then to let go of any expectations etc..So this is what i am here posting the links i post for..to empower..if at all possible.
I've been in heaven for 3 days with a dear friend, a kindred soul. Hugest relief ever to spend time 'in love'. In loving vibrations with nature and with my very safe, intelligent, sensitive, creative beautiful friend, with whom i share a plethora of political and spiritual beliefs. It's like, the most un-alienating experience i've had the delight of experiencing in a good while. Heavenly to be sure. My friend is part of the team of angelic geniuses that created 'awakening as one'(the link i posted just now). I recommend watching "the call" and "the plan" and in the near future, the other videos they are working on will be viewer ready as well.

I'm around again for a couple days now before we head out to the country again. I hesitated logging in here just now... as often enough, still too often for my liking really.., my less than empowering vibes get triggered at this site. This issue is getting better and better for me, yet is still alive and challenging.

Well, i need to tackle a pretty hearty to do list, so i'm gonna get on it now.

Hope everyone is doing well. Love, alien

May 25, 2010
12:44 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2571sp_Permalink sp_Print

alien! Good to hear from you my friend.

I will check out your site when I get to work. I'm sure it will be wonderful. Your sites always are.

Good to hear you got to spend some quality time with your friend. Was this the cottage outing you were hoping to go on?

Love,

Hep

May 25, 2010
7:40 pm
alien
Members
2572sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Hep!

Yup same cottage.

Thanks Hep. I just tried to log on to the site again and it seems to be down right now. I'm sure it's a temporary glitch. If not, i can post another link to these videos, but i'll wait it out for awhile.

Catch ya later.

Love, alien

May 26, 2010
1:26 am
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2573sp_Permalink sp_Print

Soooo glad to hear you got to go to "The Cottage".

Loved the site AND the message. So true. Ya know, my post above mentioned going within.....I've been feeling my guide/s around me more lately. I think it has to do with the acupuncture therapy I've been doing. It's opened me up.

I'm fortunate enough to have a friend who is a kindred spirit as well. Actually she's the one who introduced me to metaphysics 20 years ago. I plan on sending your site to her as well.

This whole BP oil problem has really been depressing me. I can't watch it any more. It's hard to find the love when I just want to ring "their" necks. Know what I mean? It's such a mess. The Gulf of Mexico might possibly become the next Dead Sea.

I'm doing everything I can to find forgiveness for these greedy, lazy people. BUT it is what it is now, and I just hope they figure out a way to plug it up. And hopefully before August!

I'm so all over the map with my hormones! One minute I love the world and the next minute I want to crawl into a hole. Ahhhhhh.

I still intrinsically believe people are good. So I'll just hang onto that thought.

Take me to the mountains with you alien! lol

Ok, RED! I hope you can write soon! Miss ya.

Love,

Hep

May 26, 2010
10:14 am
alien
Members
2574sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hep!

Ya, 'the cottage' is amazing! It's easier to feel the difference between my own emotions and the general collective emotions..up there. Like, there is enough space to be able to dump and sort all the discombobulation..ok, not all of it!!

I'm very open now too Hep. So my guides are very perceptible to me too. In many ways One example...In fact, ...well what the hell....have you ever had 'sleep paralysis' experiences? With vivid, lucid, telepathic communication with these interdimensional (sp)entities, that you can see with your eyes open and hear in real time., or aspects of ourselves..or whatever your bend is on it....Interpreted in various ways by different systems of thought and belief, but anyway...this is becoming a pretty common experience for me. Some say it's the 'incubus'..not a cozy take on it, i believe this does go down, but it doesn't feel like what i'm personally up against...others say e.t.abduction./communion...others, flashbacks from childhood trauma and it goes on..

In my case, I am not looking for 'what is THE right interpretation'...what is 'REALLY' going on??? Because i don't believe anyone else can divine those answers for another. Our psyches have there own intelligence and understanding of how to go about awakening each of us, i believe...at any given time..I believe that how i 'end up' feeling and perceiving my way through these experiences, and how i USE them, it what's makes the "reality'. Again, i am committed to not 'making up my mind' once and for all about anything really. As i am very well aware that i have a laughably limited view..

As far as the Oil etc.. goes, i personally have not even attempted to overlay the concept of 'forgiveness' on that one, at this juncture., past the practice of forgiving myself for my perceived transgressions throughout my life/lives.it's such a loaded term/concept.. Where i am at on 'all that', is that i have accepted it. This doesn't mean in any way shape or form that i find it acceptable!! Just that, it happened. Fact. It's happening..The shit has hit the fan. I accept it, there it is, and as a result, i can move to a better feeling state. Which includes the faith that, simultaniously (sp?), THE SHIFT is also happening. And that is where i need to be!! In the unfolding miracle. In this awareness(inspiration) i can take action, attempt to come together with people on this whole thing...and let the 'solutions' arise..So for all the angst and trauma and freaking out that is there to be had, and believe me i have had my ultimate freakout about it already, a number of times!! ..yet, so is there positive outreach to be done. And, i can live with this unfolding and undulating 'nightmare' because of what and how i believe..and because i am too freaked out by the thought of being consumed and driven mad by panic, that my daily, moment to moment efforts go into 'The Positive Spin". Which is my art theme right now.

Hep!, i am so grateful that i have had this opportunity to share this stuff with you. It's so important to keep plugged in to our kindred families right now.

I also believe that people are intrinsically good. Much better than good.I mean, we are all pure consciousness, ultimately, source energy, living light, LOVE! We have been taught to believe that we are seperate from each other from the earth, and we can see how such a belief ultimately ends up...And that what is appearing in this holographic mirror that we call reality, is but a projection from within ourselves, of this illusory separation! As above so below. As within, so without. But WE ARE ONE. WE ARE ONE. One with each other, the earth and ALL THAT IS. In the now(meditation), this becomes increasingly obvious.

My job is to forgive MYSELF(others are just aspects of myself..) foremost..and to attempt to encourage others ...and have faith, even better, have knowingness, that the reflection WILL change to reflect Heaven on Earth.

Oh my..where did ALL THAT spill out of??

Oh my. Oh well.

Hope i haven't 'lost ya'..;)

XOXO

(((((Rojo)))) Come back!

May 26, 2010
3:53 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2575sp_Permalink sp_Print

alien!

You probably have a limited amount of time, so I'm gonna grab ya while I can.

No, I'm not familiar with "sleep paralysis". I'm basically an energy sponge. Probably why I can do psycometry (sp). I haven't practiced it in a while.....I'm prone to get pictures in my head.

I experienced quite a few things many years ago. But that's all calmed down now. I think it was my guides way of showing me that yes, "they" are real. And that there is more going on then just what we see and feel. Which is why science doesn't have all the answers. Most people tend to believe that if it can't be proved by science then it doesn't exist. It's too bad too, cause they're missing out on a lot. But I think the tide is starting to change.

I had read that the "shift" would happen like the blink of an eye. Can't find that book now, because I probably read it wrong. But yes, something is definitely happening.

Everything happens for a reason, so I think this oil "leak" will hopefully WAKE people up. Sad, though that it has to come down to something like that to wake people up. But things don't change when we're fat and happy, eh? We ARE all connected.

My job is to take care of myself. Which is really hard for a Codie to do. But I keep plugging away at it.

I'm feeling better today.

KEEP THE FAITH.

Love,

Hep

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 111089
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38628
Newest Members:
thomson, BenjaminGresham, answerhope, kenseeley, soofibeauty, lifesyncm
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information