Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
When do coincidences stop being coincidences and start being 'something else'?
April 14, 2010
9:53 am
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
Forum Posts: 104
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2501sp_Permalink sp_Print

(((Red!)))

When I was a kid/teenager, my thought on growing up was centered around making a living. Supporting myself. Owning a house, car, paying bills etc. Because that was what I was taught from my parents. Getting married and raising kids. A very 50's mentality on one hand (for being a female) and independence on the other. I didn't have the slightest clue that my life would evolve around "love", or lack thereof. Or that taking "care" or loving myself was KEY to future happiness.

I'm trying to instill this in MY kids, but they buck it every chance they get. Unlike me, I'm hoping they GET IT before they reach their 50's.

I don't think I was ever really "in love" either. I can't imagine what it's like to have a love like you and Sweetie.

Between the menopause and the breakup, I am apparently stressing out more then I realize. I'm really trying to keep a handle on it, but it's starting to take a toll on me physically. That and it SUCKS getting old! LOL But I'll keep doing my acupuncture therapy, herbs, progesterone cream, and I really need to go back to doing yoga. Plus my sister who is 6 years older then me suggested taking Calcium/Magnesium. So all that on top of a little Xanex here and there......

I'm just trying to keep it together! On that note, here is a little something I received today in my IN BOX:

From The Secret Daily Teachings:

Most people don't realize how much passion they put into what they don't want. When you speak to a friend and you tell them all about an "awful" situation, you are putting passion into what you don't want. When you react to an event negatively, with the response that it is "terrible", you are putting passion into what you don't want.
You are a beautiful passionate being, so make sure you direct your passion wisely.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

April 14, 2010
5:20 pm
red blonde
Members
Forum Posts: -1
2502sp_Permalink sp_Print

((((Hep!))))

Have to find some orange paper... for my vision board... IF I find the time with all the other crap that I am doing!!!! Packing, moving, working, looking for a place to move to... don't want to buy something and regret it later...

Real Estate agent had come over with the appraiser today... WISH SHE HAD TOLD ME... the house is in total disorder... and if I were here at the time of the appraisal (surprise!), I would have been so embarassed.

April 14, 2010
6:24 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2503sp_Permalink sp_Print

(((Red!)))

Don't worry about the paper being orange. Find a picture of a beautiful house and put it on any color paper. Even typing paper. Or draw a picture. You can also write on it.

I'm going to be writing quite a few things on mine!

The appraisers only look at the property, not the fact you might have a pile of laundry hanging around. Which is what happened to me!

April 14, 2010
6:25 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2504sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just realized! You're an artist, paint a picture of your house! LOL

April 21, 2010
8:52 am
red blonde
Members
2505sp_Permalink sp_Print

((((Hep!))))

You are right, I could paint a pic of my house.... but don't have the time right now!

Red!

April 21, 2010
11:11 am
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2506sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Red!

I know you're busy. Hope the move is going smoothly, even though I'm sure you're in overwhelm mode.

Post when you are settled.

(((Red!)))

April 22, 2010
7:34 pm
red blonde
Members
2507sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, getting my furniture into the truck went smoothly... It was when the truck got to the Storage Unit that CHAOS prevailed. It was like no one wanted to listen to me... I had the whole thing mapped out... what could go on top of what... what I wanted to go in first and what last... so that I could use them to STORE boxes in... I had to rent ANOTHER smaller unit! Just to store the stuff I wanted to store in the cabinets that I wanted in FRONT!

OH..... now I either have to find a place to buy or rent ... or stay in a motel... or live out of my car.

Closing on the house in 8 days!!!

Still am the reigning 'Daughter of Chaos'!

April 23, 2010
5:52 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2508sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mercury in Retrograde. (((Red!)))

What happened to staying with your friend?

April 25, 2010
11:18 pm
red blonde
Members
2509sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hep!

I was informed last week Monday that I cannot do that... she and her husband are having marital problems due to financial problems. They went on a camp out from Thursday to Sunday to see how things are going to work out... didn't work apparently.

April 29, 2010
12:01 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2510sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know you're crazed right now Red!

Just wanted to send you calming energy, and a gentle reminder that everything happens for a reason.

((((((Red!))))))

May 7, 2010
3:20 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2511sp_Permalink sp_Print

Eeegads Red! This thread disappeared! Can't have that happen.

I'm sure you don't have access to the internet yet. Hope you're settling in!

Love,

Hep

May 8, 2010
9:59 am
MsGuided
Golden Horseshoe.ca
Members
2512sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey ((red))

Warm regards from Canaderrr! ;0)

Let us know how you're doing when you come up for a breather!

May 8, 2010
10:24 am
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2513sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi MsG!

No hello? Hope you're doing well. I'm ok, just slogging through menopause AND my breakup. Interesting how both collided at the same time!

It's been an interesting April.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Love,

Hep

May 8, 2010
12:17 pm
alien
Members
2514sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hope all is well ((Red))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Hep! ~ We had a brief interaction awhile back about 'jumping parallel realities'..kind of thing. More on that note here, a little youtube vid. by one of my E.T. brothers (channeled). Hep, i just have to say, if i didn't believe in simultanious parallel realities..i feel like i would be close to sunk, right about now. But i do. I do believe! That is the best thing i have going for me now. It's too late for me to worry about coming across like a total freak here. So that is why i decided to post a Bashar clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....GzGqb-nVvE

MsG, hey again.

You are all great peeps.

I'm grateful to have gotten the chance to connect with you all.

Take care!

I care about you all and am hoping all good things are finding there way to you all!

X o alien

May 8, 2010
1:54 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2515sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Alien!!

Funny, I was just "thinking" about you today! And here you are!

I watched some of his video's. I'm right with ya sista. I'm going to pass them on to a friend of mine as well.

Well, I always felt we create our own realities. At least his videos are positive. Thanks for passing that on. AND the whole 5 year thing is interesting, since I decided last year that I would "retire" in 5 years!

I read on the other side about your panic attacks. If you recall, I have the same issue.

Not sure how old you are, but I'm going through menopause which is just playing havoc with me physically and emotionally. Hormone hell. So it has increased my anxioty (sp) level 2 fold. I was bad before and now I'm worse. It's all I can do to make it through the day sometimes.

Even if you're not going through the Big M, panic attacks are the pits.

I've been doing acupuncture therapy every week. I first started it because I developed tennis elbow, then it moved to my shoulder and now into the base of my skull. I believe the left side of our body is the female side and the right side the male side. The whole right side of my body is completely out of whack. And I believe it's because I've been doing "battle" for the last month emotionally. (Ended a 2 year relationship)

So I didn't realize this but my acupuncturist said that when we go in to get treatments for our physical problems we are also treating our spiritual side. I'm sure you know that acupuncture works to unblock clogged areas of our body which is why we get sick. Well it also unclogs us emotionally and spiritually as well. Some people either aren't ready for that or it's too scary so they stop treatment. I see why too. It has been scary for me, but I'm sticking (no pun intended) with it.

My physical condition has gotten better, but now I'm dealing with the mental part.

Ok, I'm rambling. But I know you know what I'm talking about, so I wanted to open up to you. And RED is MIA at the moment.

Anyway, really I just wanted to say that I sympathize with you. I really do. AND I forget to breathe too!

I'm taking Chinese supplements too for the anxiety. Drinking lots of water and taking a 1/4 xanex (which I thought I would never do) when I have to. I'm doing everything I can to feel better. I'm also checking into a Pilates class. Exercise does help me feel better. Even though I hate to exercise. HA

Hang in there.

(((((alien))))

Love,

Your panic attack, nether world twin, Hep

May 8, 2010
2:42 pm
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
2516sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am just starting the big M myself:(

May 9, 2010
11:57 am
MsGuided
Golden Horseshoe.ca
Members
2517sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi (((HEP))

I'm sorry. I just wanted to focus on ((red)) cause i know she feels very much in limbo now, maybe very alone. Didn't have any time left when i posted.

You need some TLC? then throw a line ( post a thread) and ask Hep. Just ask and don't think or expect the worst. People are distracted, busy, not hating on you. ;0)

Yea. The Big M. I'm pre_M...either way it's important to exercise. Release physical energy, to the point of sweating, sustained high heart rate, or it just builds up inside and compounds into mental and phsyical ailments. BURN the FUEL we call our flesh.

It is about emotional energy too. Letting others take too much from us, on a sustained level, will create great physical and emotional blockage.Physical and mental pain.

Can't let others harm us or we in turn are harming ourselves. Letting it happen.

I wish i could afford massage therapy or accupressure now ( not accupuncture, I don't think I need that due to the fact i haven't any chronic pain areas) but I get a lot of physical activity and that helps alot. I do stretches to offset the tension but not enough of that. It's muscle tension that i need to offset with relaxation techniques.

It just so hard to get and remain balanced in this crazy world ( what we are subjected to) We get bombarded with a lot of negative energy and just have to deny it access to our minds and souls. $$$ for labour is turning into a losing game.

I'm glad we're all trying to find our way to love, peace and balance. That's what counts.

We may stumble, but remember to put a hand out to help eachother a bit?

I think we should be proud of ourselves that WE are trying to connect to this positive conciousness. The Basha video is yet another indicating this movement, from a source i hadn't heard of yet.

Thanks ((alien))

Ok I have to rest and rebalance today. WHAT a weekend! what a life. I'm going to meditate in mY backyard and visit the waterfall.That'll help.

Be Well!

May 9, 2010
2:19 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2518sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey (((MsG))),

Don't want/need to post a thread. I've been reading everyone else's who have similar issues. I'm in the phase of giving myself TLC. HA

Because I'm so all over the map emotionally, it's probably not a good idea for me to post too much anyway, because I am expecting certain things, like just a Hi from you, not a long post or anything. Just an acknowledgment. Since we've been together on here for a few years.

I agree, Red is probably in limbo and alone. You posted 2 short sentences to her to let her know you are thinking about her. But you had no time to just say hi? I'm supposed to ask by starting a thread? I'm the one who brought this thread back after it disappeared.

Ok, so after reading the above you can see why I don't start a thread. LOL

I'm really RAW right now, and have VERY low tolerance. It's best I keep a low profile.

Visiting the waterfall is an EXCELLENT idea! I'm going to go visit my Degas at the Getty.

May 10, 2010
9:07 am
MsGuided
Golden Horseshoe.ca
Members
2519sp_Permalink sp_Print

I apologize

point taken. ;0)

You probably had a difficult Mothers Day and aren't saying anything? My son was kindof draggin' his heals but it all got worked out.

(((Hep)))

May 10, 2010
3:53 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2520sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey ((((MsG)))),

Actually my Mothers Day wasn't too bad. I just didn't expect anything. So was pleasantly surprised when my son got me a card and wanted to come over to visit. My daughter oddly enough was the one who dropped the ball. She spent 5 hours at the mall shopping for a dress and didn't even bother to get a card. Oh well.

Glad your day worked out.

Love,

Hep

May 10, 2010
5:20 pm
Hepburn
Los Angeles, California
Members
2521sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi BFG,

Welcome to the club. It IS hormone hell. Everyone is different, but I've been going through hot flashes (sometimes so bad I have to change my pj's.), insomnia, mood swings and recently a low grade migraine 3 to 4 times a day. AND weight gain which is probably the worst of it all! lol

I'm trying the natural route first. Progesterone cream (helped me with the weight gain), acupuncture, and supplements/minerals with vitamins. I'm doing everything I can NOT to go with the hormone replacement therapy (HRT's) which most traditional westernized doctors recommend. Maybe I'm just paranoid but I think a lot of doctors are in cauhoots with the pharmaceutical companies. That's not the only reason though, those meds are synthetic and not natural.

Anyway, some women really need to go the HRT route and some don't. So far I'm hanging in there.

(((Barefootgirl)))

May 10, 2010
6:00 pm
BAREFOOTGIRL
Members
2522sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have reservations too about drs and kickbacks as well hepburn....my dr just said well your prolly going through a change or on the verge of doing so....I don't trust him...he seems to also push vaccines too...just don't trust it...maybe I am wrong but I just don't...hugs back at cha...

Its been a long day:(

May 11, 2010
10:25 am
alien
Members
2523sp_Permalink sp_Print

greetings,

Hep~(((SisSTAR))) Muchas Gracias. πŸ™‚

Much appreciate your post to me. Thanks for letting me know you are in my realm, so to speak. I know you understand how comforting it is..to hear a "i'm with ya"..sometimes.. Thank you.

Hormones...good gawd. Buggers to regulate. I think i have crossed over into the ol' pre-M myself.
A few of my physiological systems are out of harmony at this time..i'm addressing all i can at any given moment..

I do totally believe in acupuncture, and all that body work jazz.. Awesome to hear you are incorporating that into your regime.

I have been practicing E.F.T. for a few years now, among other modalities, and it absolutely WORKS! Same idea. Otherwise known as 'tapping'. I practiced a lot and now know how to do it quite effectively, and am pretty regular about it.

I'll be going the progesterone route myself. I'm with you on all that.

re. Panic attacks. Wretched. Wretched things to endure. That's like all i can think to say about them at this time. Well, i have come to believe that, for me anyway, it's way best, to let those feelings through as best as possible with out trying to avoid them in anyway. Bear down, let the fear happen, and remain with it...as i am currently still doing to some degree, but i am coming out the other side now..i think..slowly..in the meantime, i'm trying to tread pretty lightly.

That's it for my focus for the moment. My brain and body are very tired from being in a very acutely stressed state for awhile now.

I am going through a tough breakup now too Hep. I know how it turns you inside out. I also know, that it is the best thing ever, though the pain and confusion are often times, well, brutal.

Thanks again for opening up to me. πŸ™‚

P.S. I have been with both you and Red! in my spaceship in my dreams recently. We had a super swell time. You're welcome anytime..

(((MsG)))~ya, Bashar is one of many voices of 'higher consciousness' that i love to learn from. He has a most excellent way of teaching the laws of physics and unconditional love and total self-empowerment/reality creation.., in a way that is almost effortless to understand and integrate, well, in my experience of 'him' anyway. But there are many...i love so many others too..

(((BFG))) Sending good vibes to ya. Take care.

(((ROUGE))) We are all here thinking of you and wishing you all the good things you deserve! Stay tough.

later,

love, alien

May 11, 2010
12:47 pm
alien
Members
2524sp_Permalink sp_Print

Happy Birthday (((Hep!)))

I'm an 11th-er too ;).

Just curious. Do you see 11:11 and or 1:11 often? Like on your clocks and stuff? Interesting theories on that stuff too..

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

X alien O

May 11, 2010
12:48 pm
alien
Members
2525sp_Permalink sp_Print

What a nice gift from the You-niverse for you Hep. Mercury turns direct today!!

later

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 111089
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38628
Newest Members:
lion heart, thomson, BenjaminGresham, answerhope, kenseeley, soofibeauty
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information