Avatar
Please consider registering
guest
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
Does anyone else Guest-Guest would stop insulting people?
April 12, 2009
6:23 pm
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

Destinystar, thanks. I dont know why SoTheysay has even made this thread when I said nothing to them.

OMW, lol, glad you enjoyed the donkey verse! I'd forgotten about that.

>> Let me ask you, what changed?

What changed: To speak my mind and my ability to see intellectual fraud and stand up to it in a rational way no matter what if the circumstances permit. Also, my refusal to take crap from anyone including my parents. I've faced situations like this with my narciccistic mother where I would tell her she was wrong and she would rage intensely. Finally I've gotten her down by the tail when I told everyone in the family that she asked me to help her watch porn. Truth has to come out no matter what and no matter who gets hurt. In my debates I've tried to be as civil as possible. When I would post links to Penn and Teller who criticized the Dalai Lama, he called them "gonorhea ridden whores" and "unfunny prostitutes". Later he called me wuss, g_hole, asshole. Bevdee and Marypoppins apparently had no problems with the words Tez used on me but make false allegations of me baiting Tez. Is Tez a fish who has no brain or willpower? Hello? Bevdee and marypoppins, am I responsible for him taking the bait or is he?

Mary

>> For some reason, the SC allows it.

Where were you when Tez called me names like wuss, g_hole, asshole, rhino's brain etc? Where were you dear Mary?

Bevdee:

>> It is voluntary to respond, though.

Exactly.

April 12, 2009
9:19 pm
Avatar
thewall
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

yes

last time i checked, this was not a debate websight.

go find a debate websight guest. You may find friends there.

April 12, 2009
9:27 pm
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

Website you mean.

April 12, 2009
10:31 pm
Avatar
_anonymous
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 8
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

There are Guidelines here. Seems to me if someone is not following the guidelines then anyone is free to contact the SC about it. If someone is following the Guidelines and it just comes down to posters not approving of the content I am not sure that anything can be done about it.

In my opinion Guest is here cause he has a problem related to co-dependency. It isnt up to anyone here to decide what he posts or doesnt post as long as he follows the guidelines. Sorry, but I think the ones that act the worst need to be here the most.

April 12, 2009
10:43 pm
Avatar
tree_hugs_4life
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Oh for crying out loud destiny. If somebody said the sun was yellow you'd pitch a fit about it's right to be yellow-ISH and lecture everybody about calling the sun names it doesn't like, or diagnosing its color, or that you consider yellow an insult, yada yada yada. Where's destiny? Anyplace there's potential for a fight! That's where! argh.

This isn't rocket science. Guest is bent on harrassing Tez and insulting anybody just to get a rise and it's just gone plain too far.

peace

April 12, 2009
11:16 pm
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

tree_hugs4_life,

Where were you when Tez was calling me labels like wuss, g_hole and asshole? Here's just one of his many comments directed towards in the thread that I started and the thread in which he accused me of harrassing him:

Tez wrote on 14-Mar-09: "Yet one, such as G_g who has never experienced either hypnotic regression or astral projection has the arse as thick as a rhinocerous and a brain to match by telling you that you imagined it."

The above comment is insulting and I think it qualifies for harrassment. Do you agree? Note that it wasnt me who complained of harrassment and insults.

Whats happening here is that Tez is/was weak and everyone would come to his side and defend him because its obvious and they knew that he couldnt handle it himself. If I'm the bigger stronger kid and he's the smaller one, I was told to leave his playpen. He then came into MY playpen (the Reincarnation thread) and said to me abusive things like the above Rhino comment. I didnt tell him to leave my thread inspite of abusive comments from him, nor did I tell SC to make him leave from the thread because I'm more mature and I can handle it.

Let me know if you need more examples of insults used to throw at me.

April 12, 2009
11:29 pm
Avatar
tree_hugs_4life
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

What Tez said was funny guest, and quite frankly, when he called you those names you were BEING those things!

And often you still are. Whether you like hearing that or not. The times Tez has called you names or insulted you are fractional in comparison to the times you have called him names and insulted him. You use those few times guest to turn things around and dismiss valid complaints against you.

You don't have grounds to complain about insults against you guest as they are few and far between. And I don't think Tez has harassed you at all. You harass Tez and try to play victim. It's pathetic.

so cut it out.

peace

April 12, 2009
11:33 pm
Avatar
tree_hugs_4life
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

And by the way guest, Tez is not weak and you are not the bigger and stronger kid. You behave as a bully. He has practiced patience under insult time and time again, when what should have happened is that you should have gotten a black eye.

peace dude

April 13, 2009
12:08 am
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

Thanks for wanting me to get a black eye.

>> What Tez said was funny guest

So Tez calling me a wuss, asshole and g_hole and saying that I have an arse as thick of a rhino, is funny but not harrassent? Maybe whatever the harrassment Tez accused me of doing could also just be just funny.

This weekend just flew by, damn.

April 13, 2009
12:08 am
Avatar
so they say
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 27, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Destinystar you wrote; 12-Apr-09 “Sotheysay- As far as the subject of insulting people go you are a fine one to be talking. Considering the fact that on 3-7-09 you posted "I dont think homosexuality is OK"“.

I want to say thank you for the above compliment. I also believe I am a fine one to be talking about this. I do understand the difference between debating beliefs and insulting others. I am comfortable that others have different beliefs than mine. I understand and believe there is no need to tear others down for their beliefs. I know the difference between standing firm in a belief and attacking others. That I know each and every person has the unequivocal right to decide their beliefs not the unchecked right to harm another because of their beliefs. I do not turn a blind eye to injustice, just because that person does not share the same beliefs as me. That it is in the best interest of all to directly address the person you have an issue with first. If that person continues to attack you or others, seek support, without bashing the offender, ask them to stop. Confront them when necessary, for if you do not, the offender will think everything is ok. That nobody else has a problem with the offender. It is just you, not the offender.

Did you think I would be fine for this role, because you finally realized that stating my belief about homosexuality is no different than someone saying they don’t believe in God, or any other belief?

It sounds like you are assuming when you wrote; “ Lets see according to you Guest Guest should be called out and humilated for insulting people but you shouldnt????”, that you think I want Guest-guest to be humiliated, I do not. I want him to stop baiting and insulting people. This thread began with me asking that Guest-Guest not be bashed. But then again, you also assumed I am insulting gays because of my beliefs about homosexuality.

Maybe, I should of titled this thread, Guest-Guest do you know the difference between debating and insulting? The difference between beliefs and actions? But what I was asking for was specifically if others want him to stop baiting and insulting also. IMHO, if he stops, most of the retaliation will also stop. Everyone wins, including him.

If there is any shame that you speak of , it is not mine. It is right and just to confront the person insulting me and when that person is also offending others, why would I not stand up publicly and ask them to stop it? Why should a person stay silent when they see injustice?

I don’t want people to be insulted because of their beliefs. Period. But do not assume that means I must believe what you have decided as truth for you, your beliefs are not my beliefs. Nor do you get to decide what I must believe. And Hell no! It is not alright for someone to attack me or others for having a different belief than theirs.

Fair, come on. What’s fair about a person bullying someone? If he feels humiliated when confronted in this public space, he should of stopped when, one, two, three people have asked him to stop. Or stop without being told? Is his harassing done in private?

I don't believe Guest- Guest need be banned from participating in this site either. I wish he would stop baiting and insulting myself and others.

April 13, 2009
12:22 am
Avatar
tree_hugs_4life
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well guest, when ya stand up to and punch a bully in the face they stop. and yes, what Tez said was funny and not harassment. What you do continually is not funny and IS harassment. There is a vast ocean of differences between how you behave towards Tez and he toward you. How you behave towards others and how they behave towards you.

peace

April 13, 2009
12:25 am
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

>> I know the difference between standing firm in a belief and attacking others.

So-they-say

So could you please tell me if Tez calling me an asshole, wuss and a g_hole is an attack or "standing firm in one's belief" ?

Which one of these two would you use to describe the words Tez used on me in discussion? The bigger question is: do you have the courage to state the obvious truth? The truth is that YES, Tez DID attack and INSULT me by calling me abusive names. Do you disagree? Answer that question!

>> I wish he would stop baiting and insulting myself

Now you're saying that I've insulted you and baited you, when you made this thread and told Tez that you would gang up with him on me:

>> (you to Tez): "Stay and we can face this problem together. If he doesn't listen to you get your friends to confront him with you."

Thats you telling Tez you will gang up with him on me for whatever reason. And you're saying I insulted and baited you?

Ah.

April 13, 2009
12:27 am
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

Tree_hugs

>> and yes, what Tez said was funny and not harassment. What you do continually is not funny and IS harassment.

No, you're wrong. What I said was funny. What he did (calling me names like wuss, g_hole and asshole) was clearly harrassment. What is amazing is that you are unable to admit and state that what Tez did to me was abusive, irrespective of what I said to him.

April 13, 2009
1:07 am
Avatar
tree_hugs_4life
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well I disagree guest. What Tez said was funny and not harassment. You HAVE been a wuss, you HAVE been a g_hole and you HAVE been an asshole. Amongst other things. To Tez. To bevdee. To Maryp. To Sotheysay, and others. Continually. As if it's a game.

But you're the only one that laughs anymore. What YOU do guest, isn't funny. I don't know what other language to use or how to make things clear. It seems you are simply not able or capable to entertain ideas that differ from your own.

peace

April 13, 2009
1:09 am
Avatar
tree_hugs_4life
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Stop playing victim guest. It makes you look silly. You have been a bully and it's time to stop. That's all anybody is saying.

peace

April 13, 2009
2:33 am
Avatar
so they say
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 27, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Guest-Guest, you asked me these questions. These are __my__ answers.

guest-guest
13-Apr-09

"So could you please tell me if Tez calling me an asshole, wuss and a g_hole is an attack or "standing firm in one's belief" ?"

You also wrote; "Which one of these two would you use to describe the words Tez used on me in discussion? The bigger question is: do you have the courage to state the obvious truth? The truth is that YES, Tez DID attack and INSULT me by calling me abusive names. Do you disagree? Answer that question!"

to continue you wrote” >> (you to Tez): "Stay and we can face this problem together. If he doesn't listen to you get your friends to confront him with you."

You then go on to write; “Thats you telling Tez you will gang up with him on me for whatever reason. And you're saying I insulted and baited you?

Ah. “

April 13, 2009
2:43 am
Avatar
so they say
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 27, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Not sure why the whole post didn't go through, but I'll try to send it again.

Guest-Guest, you asked me these
questions. These are __my__ answers.

guest-guest
13-Apr-09

"So could you please tell me if Tez calling me an asshole, wuss and a g_hole is an attack or "standing firm in one's belief" ?"

You also wrote; "Which one of these two would you use to describe the words Tez used on me in discussion? The bigger question is: do you have the courage to state the obvious truth? The truth is that YES, Tez DID attack and INSULT me by calling me abusive names. Do you disagree? Answer that question!"

to continue you wrote” >> (you to Tez): "Stay and we can face this problem together. If he doesn't listen to you get your friends to confront him with you."

You then go on to write; “Thats you telling Tez you will gang up with him on me for whatever reason. And you're saying I insulted and baited you?

Ah. “

April 13, 2009
3:22 am
Avatar
bevdee
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 259
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

guestburger,

you said - "what Tez did to me was abusive, irrespective of what I said to him."

Yet on 04-11-09, you admonish so they say with this -" I encourage you to skip reading my comments if they bother you that much."

As for being abused? Please.

"guest_guest
11-Apr-09

>> then just simply disengage.

Yes, its as simple as that. "

You are a mass of contradiction when it suits you to be.

April 13, 2009
4:06 am
Avatar
so they say
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 27, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Guest-Guest, you asked me these questions. These are _my_ answers.

You wrote; 13-Apr-09 "So could you please tell me if Tez calling me an asshole, wuss and a g_hole is an attack or "standing firm in one's belief" ?"

Both, so to cover my butt, I better also tell Tez,

Tez, if you are following, please stop attacking Guest-Guest by insulting him when he baits or insults you.>

You also wrote; "Which one of these two would you use to describe the words Tez used on me in discussion? The bigger question is: do you have the courage to state the obvious truth? The truth is that YES, Tez DID attack and INSULT me by calling me abusive names. Do you disagree? Answer that question!"

Are you asking me these questions? Or Baiting me to answer? But, here it goes. Yes, I have the courage to state the obvious truth. If you use names like that you say you are not insulting, but if others do that to you, you say they are attacking you.

The next paragraph is only one example of how you bait people and twist what they say in an attempt to use it against them. You are doing that here with me. But, you know that. It can still be used to show your motives are not to debate beliefs, but to insult, yep even here with me.

You are taking quotes from my response to Tez's farewell. This is the full post I have written to Tez, that you are referencing below.

so they say Tez’s farewell thread 11-Apr-09 Tez, Guest-Guest is bullying you, myself and others. When Guest-Guest says things above like "there have been many times I have disagreed with people here and things have been fine." makes me think he just doesn't get it. It is not that you disagree with him. It is that he is attacking you. I see it. Others see it. It is wrong! Other people have asked him to stop also. But how many times have people united to ask him to stop? Give this some time. You should not have to turn away when others wrong you. Look them square in the face and tell them to knock it off! If he doesn't listen to you get your friends to confront him with you. It stops when they are confronted, not when you disengage. Don't use the same tactics they do, but stand your ground never the less. How many years of disengaging do you think it will take before a bully thinks what he is doing is wrong? Ignoring does not work because nothing changes. Disengaging is not the best advice. It is the easy way out, for the moment. Facing the problem, harder in the short run, but creates lasting changes. Stay and we can face this problem together. I was just getting to know you. Have you watched the movie Slumdog Millionaire? You might find it very insightful when dealing with someone who doesn't realize this type of behavior is wrong.

You wrote; "Now you're saying that I've insulted you and baited you, when you made this thread and told Tez that you would gang up with him on me:"

to continue you wrote” >> (you to Tez): "Stay and we can face this problem together. If he doesn't listen to you get your friends to confront him with you."

Then you go on to write; "Thats you telling Tez you will gang up with him on me for whatever reason. And you're saying I insulted and baited you?

Ah. "

April 13, 2009
4:20 am
Avatar
so they say
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 27, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Guest-Guest, are you paying attention? You are jumping from incorrectly quoting what I actually said to lying about what I said and topping it off with an Ah.

April 13, 2009
7:37 am
Avatar
It No Longer Matters
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 72
Member Since:
September 27, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yes that is why I rarely come to this side.

Bitsy

April 13, 2009
7:56 am
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

So they say, you wrote:

>> Tez, if you are following, please stop attacking Guest-Guest by insulting him when he baits or insults you.

Thank you. I wish you could have said this when Tez was here and when he was hurling these abuses at me.

For everything and everyone else: I think its time we started taking care of ourselves only and if something doesnt directly concern you and its only between me and Tez, then dont worry about it. In other words: kindly mind your own business.

I'm done replying to this thread for now, unless you have a concern that is directly between me and you and not related to Tez.

April 13, 2009
8:11 am
Avatar
guest_guest
Guest
Guests

Bitsy, sorry to hear that. I assume your "Yes" is for the statement "everyone should stop the insults" (including Tez). He called me many names in the past (wuss, g_hole and asshole) and some very recently ('G_g has the arse as thick as that of a rhino and a brain to match', etc).

You'll see the atmosphere in these threads will improve now because the element of chaos and unrest is not here anymore.

April 13, 2009
11:27 am
Avatar
Mari Kwante
New Member
Members
Forum Posts: -1
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yes

April 13, 2009
12:10 pm
Avatar
StronginHim77
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 453
Member Since:
September 30, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yes

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 247
Currently Online:
22
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110928
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38539
Posts: 714213
Newest Members:
LarteyWellnessGroup, dr ado spell caster, Leslie Ann Satin, overmyhead201, delight1080, laticia1
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer