Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
Loaning 400$
July 16, 2018
6:15 am
Noiwasnt
Members
Forum Posts: 10
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi there,
Is there a safe place to loan money online?

July 31, 2019
12:05 am
Muller21pr
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Yes, there are credit companies that offer online loans but I'm sure if it's a good idea to take an online loan. A lot of people get scammed when going personally to a bank or credit company by some hidden points in the contract while online you'll not even see the contract. Or I'm wrong?

July 31, 2019
12:07 am
Muller21pr
Members

Besides that. 400$ is a too small amount, they might not even answer you. The more profit you bring to them, the more interested they are to make business with you. And that's everywhere, not only for the loans

July 31, 2019
12:14 am
Demixl
Members
Forum Posts: 3

I took a loan the last year and invested the money. 10.000$ for 10 years and I pay 130$ per month. I think that the next year I'll be able to pay the loan from the money that I make from the investment. I was scared to take the loan thinking about the risk of failing but now I'm so relieved, it was a successful step that I took. The process of taking the load was easy, I made it online (click here to find more) and in three hours I had the money. It was a Finnish company and a more safer place to borrow money you won't find anywhere else. The Scandinavian politics are based on the human and not on the profit. That's why, if you have the opportunity, take a loan from there

July 31, 2019
12:21 am
Muller21pr
Members

Demixl said
I took a loan the last year and invested the money. 10.000$ for 10 years and I pay 130$ per month. I think that the next year I'll be able to pay the loan from the money that I make from the investment. I was scared to take the loan thinking about the risk of failing but now I'm so relieved, it was a successful step that I took. The process of taking the load was easy, I made it online (click here to find more) and in three hours I had the money. It was a Finnish company and a more safer place to borrow money you won't find anywhere else. The Scandinavian politics are based on the human and not on the profit. That's why, if you have the opportunity, take a loan from there  

It would be good if these companies would borrow money to people from other countries. But for 400$ he should not think too much, it's a small amount and every bank could accept the request. Of course that there's not that much profit from him but even the risks are smaller.Confused

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 247
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110906
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38534
Newest Members:
odin83, sendlv, ViolentFighterBrownCaveman, kbrfDazy, traceyob69, JohnMeave
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer