Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Really Need Help
September 27, 2016
5:44 am
New Member
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
September 27, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I really don't know where to turn or how to react to what is happening. Would be super grateful if someone/ anyone could tell me something about how to deal with this.

So my background is that I've been married to my wife 21 years now and we currently live in a house with my parents right next door. We have a child together who is 20 years old. My wife has always had a lot of anger, she's been very temperamental and she seems to be blind to the work other people do for her. Despite this, I have fought hard to make sure that she stays happy because this marriage breaking up is the last thing I want. I think a more important thing to know is that when my wife moved in initially, there was a lot of friction between her and my parents (specially my mother), which always resulted in the large abusive arguments. However that being said, my mother I think realised her mistake and in the last 6-7 years has made a conscious effort to not fight and be more accepting of my wife's peculiarities.Things have even been going fairly well in the last few years, however as of late, my wife has started getting angry again.

It's gotten to the point that she called my parents Bastards to their face, and has now completely destroyed me in front of my son- by abusing my parents-left me crying for hours in front of my son. I cannot stand to be around her but at the same time, I cannot get a divorce because I know that would really really hurt my parents.

I dont know what to do
please help

September 28, 2016
9:26 pm
Forum Posts: 15
Member Since:
June 20, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I can understand your problem. From my opinion, you and your wife should go for marriage and family therapist, where a therapist will understand problems and helps you to improve communication and resolve conflicts.

September 16, 2017
2:30 am
Forum Posts: 22
Member Since:
September 16, 2017
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used items... Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle Dr.Osauyi did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need his help email him on [email protected] or [email protected] you can also call his cell phone on +2347064294395

Forum Timezone: UTC -8

Most Users Ever Online: 247

Currently Online:
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

onedaythiswillpass: 1134

zarathustra: 562

StronginHim77: 453

free: 433

2013ways: 431

curious64: 408

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 49

Members: 109487

Moderators: 5

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 74

Topics: 38532

Posts: 714181

Newest Members:

lesleypq2, chip-xxx, rfvbkmrfVar, Denicedop, gtnhzyzVar, tourprofi

Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0

Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer