Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_TopicIcon
COULD THIS BE TRUE IN MY LIFE SIR!! I won the lottery worth $775,000.00 with the lottery numbers you sent to me. Wow !
May 19, 2016
7:12 am
daveweir
Members
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Note: Beware of duplicate of this very comment with a different spell caster name and contact. This is because this story is serious and true and i am directing people to the only authentic spell caster temple that helped me.
COULD THIS BE TRUE IN MY LIFE SIR!! This is for sure an amazing and true live testimony.Oh no wonder everyone keep on re-sounding you to be the almighty one and great spell caster on earth that is scam free,and even presidents of so many countries recommend you highly as a good spell caster online to everyone.Sir Kuq Ya,I never believed anything at all about how you have helped so many people all around the world in winning lotteries by sending them lottery numbers and some will even say you brought back there ex-lover,husband,wife back,restore there broken marriage and so many other stuff about your great work to help people in the world.Till this very moment that i have gotten a house,buy a car and i am now living comfortably as i have ever imagined in my life.All just because i came to you for help to win a lottery and you sent to me the right lottery numbers that i used and i won the sum of $775,000.00.To whom that might be reading this post,Worry no more about that situation that you are passing through today, All you need just do is to contact a man sent to the world by God that settle the problems of the depressed,confused and crying ones on earth.Sir you are good as i own you all the praise and adoration on earth that is why am praising you and want to recommend you as every-other person you have helped before did,So that they will not be mislead on there adventure trying to contact a spell caster.Dr Kuq Ya,i won the lottery with the lottery numbers you sent to me and now my dreams has come to fulfillment and am so happy.It was really not easy for me,because i have come a long way spending so much money on tickets to win lottery but it was not possible till Dr Kuq Ya made it possible with his spell casting work. I never knew that wining of lottery could be so easy till i finally used the help of Dr Kuq Ya that so many individuals testify about his greatness and genuineness.Since he was the one that brought light to my life,I now call him my spiritual father,Sir you are the best.And again with block letters I WILL WANT TO SAY YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALL THE SPELL CASTERS.Again to whom that is reading my post be it man or a woman that is the man you can use his work to get rid of any problem in life and win millions on lotteries.The steps he takes to help is very easy.All you need do is to follow and listen to his words and advise. Once again i say a very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery,and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives.Contact Dr Kuq Ya with this email address it was what i used to reach him and i know you all know how an email address should look like to be valid, make this one look like that to make the email valid. {great.spellcaster at yahoo dot com}

May 19, 2016
7:13 am
daveweir
Members
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

COULD THIS BE TRUE IN MY LIFE SIR!! This is for sure an amazing and true live testimony.Oh no wonder everyone keep on re-sounding you to be the almighty one and great spell caster on earth that is scam free,and even presidents of so many countries recommend you highly as a good spell caster online to everyone.Sir Kuq Ya,I never believed anything at all about how you have helped so many people all around the world in winning lotteries by sending them lottery numbers and some will even say you brought back there ex-lover,husband,wife back,restore there broken marriage and so many other stuff about your great work to help people in the world.It was not easy for me to finally win a lottery with Dr Kuq Ya lottery numbers that was sent to me after the ups and down. Am recommending him highly to everyone just as so many people in the world has done already. Just get him on his personal email which is:[email protected]

Forum Timezone: UTC -8

Most Users Ever Online: 247

Currently Online:
47 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

onedaythiswillpass: 1134

zarathustra: 562

StronginHim77: 453

free: 433

2013ways: 431

curious64: 408

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 49

Members: 109389

Moderators: 5

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 8

Forums: 74

Topics: 38532

Newest Members:

dflzDazy, rjycnfynbysxDazy, gapVar, vbnifDazy, dbnirfDazy, nfkbyfDazy

Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0

Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer