Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Mr. Billy99 & Cami
June 26, 2009
4:28 pm
Terriberry
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4001sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well I am off to run errands. ... Touch base with you guys later.

Love ya !! Have an awesome weekend !!

June 26, 2009
4:37 pm
CAMER
Members
Forum Posts: 100
4002sp_Permalink sp_Print

much love right back at ya TB!!! i am outta here soon too, i have mega cleaning to do will post from work 2morrow!! love ya all!! cami!!

June 26, 2009
5:04 pm
Zebra
Members
4003sp_Permalink sp_Print

much love to you all. Off to play for the weekend.

Love, Z

June 26, 2009
5:40 pm
2BHAPPY
Members
Forum Posts: 41
4004sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Billy, Camer, Z & TB

Hope all of you are having a good start for the weekend.

Camer...I am crossing my fingers that this is the one buyer for your home. I know how much you've wanted to sell and move back home. Lets just stay positive and maybe the plan is to get your home sold and then find a permanent full time job at your new location.

How is Billy and the monkies? So you are still adjusting with J and going through the honeymoon stage, the kids, the new child..thats a lot for 2 young people to go through..Hang in there..it will all work out.

Take care everyone...now I start the weekend with Honey D and his argumentative self...one thing I didnt pick up when we were just friends.

2B

2bHappy

June 26, 2009
8:08 pm
Zebra
Members
4005sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi2Bhappy,

Just checking in to say hi and will talk to you all later Have a great weekend.

Love, Z

June 26, 2009
8:35 pm
CAMER
Members
4006sp_Permalink sp_Print

hi 2b, and Z...me just finished cleaning, again, yep the cleaning lady!

2b, now the real him comes out!! yep, he's going thru alot but doesn't mean he has to be a "grouch!".....stick with what you beleive, let him be argumentive, fight back, and in the end...kiss and make up!! sounds good!!

yaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!! 2morrow is a big, a huuuggge day....i will think positive, and hope for the absolute best!!!

love to all!!! till 2morrow!!!!

June 26, 2009
9:02 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 49
4007sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well had a fun day and everything. J is confusing. I wish she would be easier. I love her and I hate that she is being like this. I just want to hold her. It was nice to have her last night even with the cold feet. Granted I had my back towards her, but still nice to have her there. Should be interesting.

I have been doing work in the yard all day. Well since I got off work. Time to relax. Not sure what J is doing today. She is looking beautiful though. It is fun to just watch her sometimes. She is doing work on her laptop. Always nice when she wears her glasses and sits indian style in the chair with her hair up and somewhat messy.

Billy Jr is staying with H. I have seen him a lot lately. I mean almost daily. H has been dropping him off while she goes to work.

June 26, 2009
10:20 pm
Members
4008sp_Permalink sp_Print

So guess not hanging out with J tonight. I am thinking it is done. She said she was going out now. Who goes out on a friday at 9 21, pregnant, I mean what do you do? Besides what I am thinking. Oh well if she isn't happy I will sign the papers and pay her off so she can stay in her old place and I will keep this one.

When she left, she was looking hot too. Just got a hug on the way out. Oh well I guess.

Just me and the dogs with a movie and some captain. At least the dogs smell and good look today. 🙁

June 27, 2009
1:33 am
Terriberry
Members
4009sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Still around Billy ? Or nighty night time. Did the Captian tuck you in...?

June 27, 2009
10:23 am
CAMER
Members
4010sp_Permalink sp_Print

ooooh no billy, J could have went to visit her family, maybe went out shopping (i know they have 24 hour stores at alot of places)......time will definitely tell, either things will have to get closer or you guys will drift apart.....She may just need some alone time for a day or two or a week. I do wish you the best.

At work now, just being anxious, can't wait till 2:30 when my home gets shown...i hope this is the big one!!

June 27, 2009
5:42 pm
CAMER
Members
4011sp_Permalink sp_Print

ok.......this thread is exploding...........everything is spread way out to the sides.

Ok, lets get a new thread going....

maybe TB & Z and fellows

or Billy's tag a longs....

or 2B,TB,Z,Billy & Cami's adventures.....

hmmmm, lets get creative!!!

or the Hot Chicks and Billy!!

June 27, 2009
6:10 pm
Members
4012sp_Permalink sp_Print

Camer
HA. I think it is bc of a post above. It went away from mine but I keep mine at a day.

June 27, 2009
6:19 pm
Members
4013sp_Permalink sp_Print

How did the house thing go?

June 27, 2009
8:30 pm
Members
4014sp_Permalink sp_Print

So I think J is just stressed. She said she wants to set me free bc it is too much. That I didn't sign up for all of this.

As far as last night went she pulled out and then ten min later called me for her to come over. Which didn't make too much sense for me. But she did bring pizza so I let her in.

I know shehasn't been feeling too great lately. Didn't realize how much since it has been so busy with all the kids, h, work and everything else coming our way. The babies are all good though. The doc said they are coming along great.

She has been sleepiing all day. Which I think she needed. Kind of funny since she went from the bed to the couch, to the chair and back to bed. I wish I could make it better for her.

I told her she was stuck with me though. Esp when we buy the same stuff at different times. Which is getting old since I always got to take something back.

June 27, 2009
10:42 pm
Members
4015sp_Permalink sp_Print

GEEZE NO ONE AROUND WHEN I WANT TO TALK BUT ANYONE ELSE!! I see how I rate, chopped liver.

June 28, 2009
10:20 am
CAMER
Members
4016sp_Permalink sp_Print

HI CHOPPY LIVER!!! awwww Billy, are you around for the next few hours I will!! its 10:19 EST now.

hope you are doing better today.

glad things are getting better for you and J

The house thing, not sure how it went, but I'll be hearing from my RE agent within the next day or so, and find out "what" happened with the showing, arrrrrrrrrrrrgggg, i hope it went well!!!!

June 28, 2009
6:52 pm
Terriberry
Members
4017sp_Permalink sp_Print

Billy ... we are here for you.... Come out come out were ever you are...

Hey Cami.... How are you hon ?

Thinking it's time to start a new thread too.

How about:

" Billy's Angels" ???
" Tree Hotties & High Heels" ???
* Fat Ass Hugs & Duct Tape" ???

June 28, 2009
6:57 pm
sdesigns
Members
Forum Posts: 30
4018sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow, Camer- I hope someone makes an offer on your house. Dang, its been a long time, huh?

Are you living in it? I'm not clear on that situation.

Whaddya do to your thread, you guys?? It got big.

sd

June 28, 2009
9:52 pm
Members
4019sp_Permalink sp_Print

No heels you know I can't handle heels.

Anyone around?

June 28, 2009
10:36 pm
Members
4020sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wouldn't say they are getting better. She is just in crazy mode. We are tryiong to go a bit in reverse. She was saying how she missed some stuff since SHE jumped the gun.

I hope we can work together to get this team on track. Bc there needs to be a strong backbone (myself and J) to raise these kids. I might even throw h in there in the backbone bc of billy JR.

The monkeys are great though. I can only imagine what is going to happen in oct. I will tell you, I am scared out of my mind. I don't want to mess any of them up. Bad enough I lost time with Billy Jr. Then 2 dogs too. What I get myself into?

June 29, 2009
9:44 am
CAMER
Members
4021sp_Permalink sp_Print

ahhhhhhhh tb, i love the titles and am beaming ear to ear!! you are funny........so lets pick a new title/thread, cuz this takes to long to read, being so * w i d e *

Billy, i wish you the best and hope all goes well, yep, alot going on in a lil' time, keep the communication open.

Hi SD...and all....the house, well, yep it seems like forever, i put the home on the market in Aug of 2007 for one year till Aug 2008 had about 7 showings, but no offers, I think the house was priced too high back then.....then I put the house back on the market just recently, well March 2009 and had a showing on Saturday....here is the feedback from potential owners:
did the buyer like the property

*somewhat*

what did the buyer think of price?
no answer

is the buyer considering a 2nd show?
maybe

Is the buyer consid. making and offer? NO

What does the buyer think of the exterior of the home? no answer

What did the buyer think of the interior of the home?? **average**

did the buyer make an offer of ANOTHER property? NO

so the potential buyers seem to be just "shopping around" i guess. And with all this, i have to remain patient, veeeerrrrryyyy patient.

Other than that, my day off, working out and I have another pet sitting assignment coming up, so i have to do a meet and greet later.

*****ok lets get a new thread going!!!!!!********

June 29, 2009
10:53 am
Terriberry
Members
4022sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Guys....

Well not too much feed back Cami with the buyers. But maybe they dont want to show they are too interested.

Billy,

So what is J, doing that is so crazy. ...???

June 29, 2009
11:05 am
Zebra
Members
4023sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good Morning All,

I hope you are all doing well. So I have questions again.

This weekend was a huge eye opener for me and very sad. I cried for 24 hours and still feel like crying more. I got into a huge argument with my sister and her husband over my adult children. My oldest son's (23)truck broke down on Saturday evening on his way down to Galt. I was at my friends house whom I made plans with weeks ago to spend the night, visit, drink and play. So I was gone and I had no idea my son was even coming to Galt. NO call. So when he calls me at my friends house and we had already had 4 beers by then and says to me: My truck broke down. I said okay. I am drinking and I can't help you and you need to call your dad or find someone to help you. He said okkay. Well apparently he didn't call his dad for help and ended up asking my sister to help him. So she stops her stuff and does and then lays into me on Sunday morning about me not making the right decision and dissappointing my son and not helping them and not being there for him. So that just opened a can of worms and I got so upset. Because I have help my children forever and ever and ever and they used and abused my help, so when I told my son to move out and when he was 21 and he was on his own; I meant it. I have not helped in since then. One of the reasons is I had bought him 4 cars that he wrecked or let go and never once paid me back and expects me to fix all of him vehicles because he can't afford it. WEll what the hell, I can't afford it either. So my sister and her husband were telling me that I need to start taking care of my kids and being there for them and that I need to fix the relationship. I felt like such a horrible person, mother and a all around piece of shit because for once I wanted to do someting fun for me and not have to take care of someone elses shit. I guess I was wrong.

So where did I go wrong and how do I get the knowledge to start again?

Also, I feel emotionally drained. I feel numb and I don't want to get close to anyone.

Thankfully, my friend S and I are going to take this exteremly slow and I won't be sleeping with him anymore. Instead we decided to back up, and stay our course. He wants to help me with my adult boys and help me with not being afraid of men. He wants to start there. I said great idea and I don't feel anymore pressure about it. Which is very nice.

How do I get my emotional well being back on track? How come I feel like I take steps forward and then huge falls? Is this part of healing?

Love, Z

June 29, 2009
11:34 am
Terriberry
Members
4024sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry to hear about your weekend Z.
So, how are things now with your sister and brother-in law. Are they really angry or do you think things will cool down and you'll be ok ?

June 29, 2009
11:54 am
CAMER
Members
4025sp_Permalink sp_Print

ok............****let this thread die******

***i am starting a new one*****

Billy's Angels.............I like that one!!! thanks TB....

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 111167
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38716
Newest Members:
leaparkers, Karenicerm, anissafield, Aemorph, CaitlynForlong, AndrinNetzer
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information