Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Mr. Billy99 & Cami
June 24, 2009
6:53 pm
CAMER
Members
Forum Posts: 100
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3951sp_Permalink sp_Print

z....yep, wait till 2morrow nite, he may call you by then...keep busy, do things, stay busy!!

yep, the Codie in all of us, we want things NOW or yesterday, I know i hate waiting!!!

i'm off for the nite, much love to all ....see ya in am!

June 24, 2009
8:28 pm
Terriberry
Members
Forum Posts: -1
3952sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey, Z

I guess I have been out of the dating scene way to long. But I hope you dont take offense to what I am about to say....

Dont play games, Z. There seemes to be the start of that already happening. If you want to call him, then just call him. Your worried about what he will think... well he knows how you already feel. So just be straight forward with him.
Besides gaming playing causes a lot of emotiomal guessing and needless worry.

You guys are good freinds, so I am sure you have good commutication skills ... use them to your benifit.

Again, please dont be offended by my direct advise. It is really coming for a caring prospective. Just dont want to see you hurt Z. You have been through to much to set yourself up to be hurt again.

I will be back 2mrrow talk to you then.

June 25, 2009
2:34 am
Members
Forum Posts: 49
3953sp_Permalink sp_Print

Z
Hmm Z what am I gonna do with you Z. Instead of jumping the gun with the sleeping thing got to first get things on the table. ALWAYS!! Of course he said it was "perfect", Come on sex is sex. Way to do it with the family around too. Nice. But still. Sending a textafter seems kind of eh. But maybe that is just me.

As far as my life. It has been sucky lately. J is all kinds of mad at me. She has accused me of everything and has threatened to get an annulment. Funny funny woman, crazy. Oh well. I don't want to fight with her.

June 25, 2009
9:05 am
CAMER
Members
3954sp_Permalink sp_Print

hi everyone....off to walk some dogs.

Ok, TB, how did therapy go?

Billy, your back, and what??? alot of fighting, does this have alot to do with last week and finding out about your new son?? Well annulment is the easy way out, how about communicating.....and not yelling, can J do this??

Z...let him call you, i am sure if he likes you that much, he will call b4 2morrow. He is a friend, and if he knows anything about dating, he'll call you re: 2morrow nite.

I'll be back later. 🙂

June 25, 2009
10:56 am
Zebra
Members
3955sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good Morning All,

Thanks you so much TB, Billy and Cami for advice and I love the straight forwardness. Billy I don't know what you are going to do with me, but keep on me.

S did not call me last night or text me back. I thought really hard yesterday on my 3 mile run, and swimming laps. I think I will act like this did not happen, go about my business and not do it again. I don't know want to lose my 13 year friendship with him because he wants benefits. NO Thanks. I want a relationship that is strong and healthy and if it is already like this; that tells me maybe he really isn't in to it. He can love me all he wants to but this shit is not free or useable. He should know that by now.

I am okay with it. Not feeling bad either.

Billy I am sorry J is all kindw of mad at you. Why the threatening of an annulement...what brought that on? Is the pressure getting to her? Hang in there my friend.

TB: How you doing honey?

Cami: How you doing sweetheart?

Off to work...check in a little bit.

Love, Z

June 25, 2009
11:13 am
CAMER
Members
3956sp_Permalink sp_Print

hi Z.....it'll be your friends loss if he doesn't call you. Now, did he say to you that he "wants" a relationship/dating with you??

Yes, you only deserve the best, see what happens, he may call tonite, who knows. Just keep busy & know you are worthy!!

I am off to go outside, lotsa cleanup, the "tree guys" came and did there work, but left alot of branches down and the yard looks "alot" better, but i still have to go outside and do some cleaning up myself...good thing is...it'll burn alot of calories for me, yay!!

I'll check back later.....

love, cami

June 25, 2009
11:40 am
Zebra
Members
3957sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Cami,

Yes burn those calories. I am glad your yard looks good again and the trees do feel better also.

It will be his loss. He did not say if he wants a relationship/dating or not. I know that I spoke my feelings and put an offer out there for him. If he chooses not to act on it; that will be on him. I will not wait around and I will not harbor ill feelings about it. I will keep the memory as a good one and move on.

I am worthy and I will not settle for less then what I want in my life. No exceptions, NO excuses.

Love, Z

June 25, 2009
12:00 pm
Members
3958sp_Permalink sp_Print

Z
You should communicate your intentions before sex. Not right before bc we will agree to anything,but before. Can't have sex and then oh I want more the next day.

June 25, 2009
12:12 pm
Members
3959sp_Permalink sp_Print

As far as me and J. Not so sure what happened. She has been flippin for a min. I think the fact I have a son is a big thing. Esp since H has been around a lot, but J has been having her over. Yet then accuses me of doing that and wanting to date her, have sex with her and what not.

I don't know. I don't want to argue with her. She can move back into her old house and I wwill keep this one and the kids and when she gives birth Ill keep those too.

June 25, 2009
12:31 pm
Terriberry
Members
3960sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Everybody,

Doing better today. Hey Billy, sorry to hear about all the crazyness with J. It is lot for a woman to accept that her husband has another child especially being pregrant with triplets.

You guys have been through a lot. I am sure you will work things out. You both seem to always work things out in the end.

Z,

I like your plan out the bf, maybe he is a little mixed up and scared about his feelings. There could be a lot of maybe's in the mix. But, time will tell how it weither it will work or not. Try and being patieint about it. I know it is easier said then done.

June 25, 2009
12:46 pm
CAMER
Members
3961sp_Permalink sp_Print

hi all...i just burned 578 calories in 55 minutes...this is alot of work.

I am pissed, though, these guys were supposed to do a "much" better job, and now i see they were in for it for their own selfish reason, take the downed trees and then get money to sell them. There are just toooooo many branches down, i suppose alot of them will decompose over the years, and i shouldn't complain, the yard looks about 75% good now, compared to a "mess" last year, just about 25% more cleanup and i'll be done, its just a lot of work without having the machines to pick stuff up.

Anyways....

Z, time will tell, you sound strong and that is great. Just bide your time, and if he calls...great...if not, his loss.

Billy, arrrg, i can see the arguments brewing, yeah, a child brought into your life in the past few weeks, wifey is preggo, hormones outta control..up & down.....its still alot to take in. I guess, too, time will tell for you both and i wish you luck.

Hey TB...how are you??? therapy???

June 25, 2009
1:20 pm
CAMER
Members
3962sp_Permalink sp_Print

wow........breaking news, Farrah Fawcett died, arrrg, they were talking about her on the view today, and she is going to be on 20/20 tonite....sooooo sad.

June 25, 2009
2:15 pm
Zebra
Members
3963sp_Permalink sp_Print

What...I loved Farrah Fawcett and she didn't get to marry her bf of a long time..Ryan. OHHHHHHHH

Billy: I am sorry that J is feeling this way. Maybe you should tell J that you are not to fond of her having H over all the time and that if she wants to spend time with her to do it elsewhere and then she can't turn the tables on you. You can watch your son without H around or J for that matter. You keep on keeping Billy.

As for your advice about the guys...I see now. However, this one has known for a long time about how I feel about him and him about me. No biggie, I will wait to see if he comes around. If not, I am still his friend and there will be no more sexual contact between us. Unless we are exclusive to each other.

I have grown strong, confident and proud. I am proud of that; it took me a long time to get here.

TB: How you be?

Cami: Oh man..those guys. Well you got to burn calerios anyway. Hang in there honey.

Love, Z

June 25, 2009
2:28 pm
CAMER
Members
3964sp_Permalink sp_Print

hi Z....yeah, Farrah, its sad, i think her and Ryan were just "exclusive" never married for the longest, kinda like Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell, they never married, but have been together over 18 years or longer.

Ohhh man, those guys, i guess "free" work always isn't the best work, now when i look at it, the guys did great with taking down the 30 "downed" and split in 1/2 trees, the only thing is they left all the branches, brush, stumps, long trees, just junk all thru out the property, now i have to get this cleaned up for the house to look decent. Its never ending. I may just have to hire a good company to come in, clean up the brush, stumps and haul everything away. I just don't know. I am overwhelmed. But, yes BUT....I did burn over 1000 calories in 2 hours today!!! yeah!!!!! that means i earned myself a drink later, i can't wait, i need it. And a long shower too 🙂

As for your friend, its difficult esp since you have known him for so long......today is not over yet, he may call 2nite or 2morrow, and whatever is meant to be will happen.

Billy, i wish you luck with J...she is probably overwhelmed....I mean you guys just became parents a few months ago, then last week another addition, and more babies on the way, that's alot of kids and alot of responsibility. I hope you work it out.

Ok...i have a shower calling me...i need one bad!!

June 25, 2009
2:40 pm
Terriberry
Members
3965sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Cami... busying doing some house cleaning of my own today. Not sure how many calories I burned, but know I burned some.

still have a litle more to do, then off to the groc. store....

Hey wait this is starting a bit to fimiliar... 😉 But it is all good, maybe I will even sneak in a drinky poo tonight... ; )

tt you guys in a bit.

June 25, 2009
2:53 pm
Zebra
Members
3966sp_Permalink sp_Print

ohhhhh TB a drink too...you deserve one. I love you and fat ass hugs for you again today.

Cami: Yes you may have to call someone else and have them haul it away. Well the free job is good because it was free.

BillY: Keep us posted honey. Hang in there.

Love, Z

June 25, 2009
3:15 pm
CAMER
Members
3967sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks Z...i think i will try to do what i can outside, then hire someone to clean up the stuff that is too heavy. So more calories to be burned for me. Just overwhelming....esp since i want to move sooo bad!

Tb, the new cleaning lady!! woo hoo, you should burn about 300 calories if you clean for about 1 1/2 hours.

and yes, Drinky poo, is in the works for me, i neeeeeed ooooonnnneee badddddllyyy!! I am so freaking burnt out right now.

Z.......no word yet from the friend???

June 25, 2009
4:10 pm
Zebra
Members
3968sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes Cami he text me with "I just got your text message, I am not ignoring you, but can not answer right now".

So I called and left this message on his machine.
"Thanks for texting me back and not ignoring me, I appreciate it. I said, now you know how I feel and if you want to start to build a relationship, we could go as slow as both of us need, but that it would have to be exclusive. I said take as much time as you need, however, I would like to know within a month because I would need to cancel my other dates. Love you and see you soon."

So do you all think that was fair of me? At least I will know and can move on.

Yeah Cami and TB I need a drinky poo too. Shoot I am on my way in my hummer to get you both and take a park break. Bring the dogs.

Love, Z

June 25, 2009
4:30 pm
CAMER
Members
3969sp_Permalink sp_Print

you were upfront....so more power to you.

Hmmm, he can't answer now, a yes or no would be easy enough...maybe he wants to "talk" things out, who knows.

I am waiting here Z!!! with 3 doggies all excited for the Car Ride & of course a bottle in hand for us!! wooo hoo!!

June 25, 2009
4:59 pm
Zebra
Members
3970sp_Permalink sp_Print

dogs and bottles....love them.

I am waiting to hear, but my hopes are not high and I am glad that I was up front...no the weight has been lifted from me and if chooses not to pursue me...then I have lost nothing but I think I would have gained more respect for myself.

On my way. Love, Z

June 25, 2009
5:19 pm
Zebra
Members
3971sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Cami, TB and Billy:

Do you think I was to up front? I am an upfront person because I do not like to play games. I am kind and respectful about it.

Do you think this is a trait I should work on?

Just evaluating myself.

Love, Z

June 25, 2009
7:06 pm
CAMER
Members
3972sp_Permalink sp_Print

z...you are who you are, you asked him outright if he wants to be exclusive, its better to ask then to guess.

I guess with sleeping with him, maybe you "feel" more for him and wish that he'd call you sooner, or what not, this is the beginning phase, its all new. He may not be relationship material, then again, he may just take things slow. As long as you are both on the same page, great (being exclusive)......now stay busy, do things and don't wait by that phone for him to respond back to you. You'd think he would have answered you by now, instead of "texting" and saying he can't answer now.....maybe he is just slow...lol....

Take your time hon, at least now this is somehting to think over of how the relationship could be, if it does ever grow.

((((cami)))

June 26, 2009
2:37 am
Members
3973sp_Permalink sp_Print

Z
Your killing me here. Never leave a message. If you talk you talk. Don't leave stuff like that on texts or voice mail. IT is betterto talk about it up front with each other. Not the leave messages. He should of called you back if it met something, but.

As far as me the kids arewith a friend going up north. She was pretty close to them and their mom. So it is kind of nice. Although J gave me a "pass". So she said for me to use her old house for it. She is crazy right now. I don't get her sometimes. Maybe I should just leave her to get her space. I have no intention of going there. I have been sleeping in the guest room. Oh well I guess. Just sucks.

June 26, 2009
2:39 am
Members
3974sp_Permalink sp_Print

Farrah it is a bummer. But probably for the best as far as her being in pain.

How about Michael Jackson too?

June 26, 2009
9:37 am
CAMER
Members
3975sp_Permalink sp_Print

yeah, shocking 2 deaths in a day. Very popular people, saddens me.

Billy, so you and J still going at it? So are you "all" going up North? So did J tell you to stay at her old house? does she not want to live with you? kinda sucks with all going on & i do hope something good turns of you & J.

Just took the doggies out, freaking hot out there. And off to work later.

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 111167
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38716
Newest Members:
leaparkers, Karenicerm, anissafield, Aemorph, CaitlynForlong, AndrinNetzer
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information