Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
katdec2005
December 24, 2005
7:49 pm
i got this
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

thank u i know that u are right , this is not the way i wanna feel for the rest of my life and i do deserve better.

many thanks and merry christmas

December 25, 2005
6:03 pm
doushes
Members

what???

December 25, 2005
6:05 pm
doushes
Members

what???

December 26, 2005
8:04 am
KatDec2005
Members

Merry Christmas igotthis. How about I make a deal with you?

Our New Years resolutions will be:
To trust our own instincts
To treat ourselves the way we treat others and most of all to do what makes us happy

There must be just one person right for each of us surely when they come along I believe if we listen to our hearts we'll know who they are.

Look after yourself. x

December 26, 2005
10:45 am
i got this
Members

katdec2005,

thanks, i would live to make a that deal.

and i am well on my way.

i plan to start travling again going to n.j. in january....

treating my self and spending time with my friends and family people that love me ..........last but not least following my inter instincts...............

a guy i dated when i was 16 ran in to my sister on friday night and was asking about me we have kept in touch over the last 17 years and stayed friends...........

my sister told hime that i was single and told him to drop by and see me and to visit my dad....
i considered calling or going by his dads buisness where he works.........

but i thought about this..........i even talked to my mom dad and brother , my mom wasn't to sold on the ideal
my dad said he was all ways a good guy and that he always had a thing for me...............
my bother said i like him ..........

i know his family his sisters and i where good friends...........my mom reminded me that one night last year we had whent to dinner and ran in to his sister,,,, she just raved and whent on about how she was gonna get me married off to micheal it took me by surprise and didn't sit very well......... i have talked to him on the phone but i ended up with my ex. and ended our phone calls .............

i have thought about this and it just dosen't sit very well we are friends and i wanna keep his friendship. i know that i will see him some time i just feel a little vonerable, its a confort zone...... but the i deal of us being together doesn't sit well with me...............i am follwing my instincts it just not right.....right now??????????

so its a deal please keep me posted as to what your doing for your self, thank u i look forward to the new year............................

yesterday was hard and this mornning wasn't any better i just know that it is over ...............i guess i have a bright future to look forward to .........if i can eliminate all of my exs its funnie going thru this i have seen somthing. every one i have ever dated has rentered my life at one point or another some i have dated again ? i needed to break this cycle

have a great day and hope to hear from you soon

[email protected]#$%^& TO U AND A WONDERFULL NEW YEAR @#$%^&*() CHEERS

December 27, 2005
10:33 am
KatDec2005
Members

Hi igot this

Glad to hear you are going travelling you will have to keep me posted.

I'm joining the Samaritans in January which is a helpline something I've wanted to do for years but never had the courage. So I'm looking forward to the New Year too!

You know in Sweden they look at relationships differently. When a relationship has ended they don't blame eachother for the failure but they remember the good times and thank eachother for the time that they did have together...

You'll find the ONE just listen to your heart and make sure you look after yourself at all cost!

December 27, 2005
10:27 pm
i got this
Members

thank u for your thread, i am back to getting things on track last night i had a bad few hours today is better.....................

travling yes, i have so much planed that just kind of fell in my lap just in the last week i am so excited.

i go to n.j. in january
i have been in vited to go to brazil in febuary
i go to canida in june
i will be going to wisconson some time in the summer i will take my nephew and his travling partner out for a week of bullriding school..
and last but not least europe, grease and italy.. the date is not set yet it was suposed to be some time in june? for two weeks!

i was in sweden october a year ago, i love that consept it kind of changes the way you look at things.thanks

wow the roller coaster ride of emoitions has been very calm today!
if you have a chance please read the thread i just need some one to listen , that was me, but i am alot better to day/ i feel a small victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 1, 2006
4:39 pm
KatDec2005
Members

Can't believe I missed this thread!!!! I'm sorry I must be going blind.

You will have to let me know all about your travels. Hope you had a great new year.

Anything happen with that guy? 🙂

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110958
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38560
Newest Members:
SeaG1ant, shawncanwe, lianot, dagaf, duminy, emmanathan
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information