Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In
Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
The forums are currently locked and only available for read only access
sp_TopicIcon
Happy 1st MONDAY 2006!!!!
January 2, 2006
10:15 am
addicts wife
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Happy new year to you all, and happy first Monday of 06' as well.
so far the New year has gotten off t oa wonderful start here at the homestead. Homeslice has CLEANED, scrubbed, and even did all the dishes for me while I was at work yesterday, and on New years eve!!!
I didnt realy make any New resolutions, as I kinda make them all year long, and REALLY got started early on them a couple months ago. Like getting back to therapy, starting a new more helpful medication, working on communication skills,and sticking to my guns about my needs, wants, and boundries, which has really helped me communicate more articulatly.< cant spell it, but I sure is better at it!! LOL having the offspring here semi permanently is a blessing, and a true joy for me, as well as J. he is such a sweet, caring Smart kid, and he's getting things he needs here, like attention and being heard and listened too for starters. his mom calls like every two days or so, and actually called sober on new years eve.. so that was a PLUS. Ahemmm ((clearing tought with furrowed brow)) Loving my "little Job" and the resients, and their family members a lot, as well as te wonderful coworkers there. Ive NEVER had a job where EVERYONE is not only great, but that I look forward to chatting with and working with before. I am feeling Very LUCKY, and grateful thatI got this opprotunity. Hoping everyone is having a wonderful beginning to their new year/new & improved selves, and wishing you all te kindness, love, and strength you need to acheive your goals. ((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))) ~"AW"/J

January 2, 2006
10:26 am
mamacinnamon
Members
Forum Posts: 0

HI AW:

Good to see things are turning around for you. If anyone deserves a good new year it's you.

Oh, as for me. Today started out really rough. Could hardly move from the fibro pain. Asked hubby if it was gonna rain today. He opened the window. It is. I love my built in barometer, NOT. The dog yammied on the carper so I have to clean it up, but have to get my senses first. There are some drawbacks to having a big dog such as when they have an upset tummy. YUCK. Hubby started mid shift tomorrow. Not sure if that will be a plus or not. Thinkin not, but we'll see. Oh, and I'm on the verge of pneumonia; crackles, wheezing, fever. Been a rough week now.

But good news is my kids are movin on in their lives. Mama is having a bit of a hard time w/ it since my son moved to Louisiana the day after Christmas; and my daughter may be moving to Denver, but we'll see. She's not the type to get far away from family. My youngest has been home for a week now w/ our extra livein, her friend. Goin to see Narnia today... gramma is driving us. So, it will be a good day, once I get past the carpet cleaning.

Looks like our lives are gonna be doin lotsa of changing this year, so am getting ready for the ride. Just pray it's a good one.

January 2, 2006
10:44 am
addicts wife
Members

(((((Mama)))))))))
My whole Right arm was SCREAMING at me alllll night, and my neck too... I can so relate!!!
The kids movin sure can make ya all melancholy huh???J's Mom is feeling that way, since her father passed away, and J's sister started her family about 6 hours away.. she was stating that she doesnt know her kids anymore, and that it is hard for her. well, she said it quite differently, but that was the messege. Ive learned to get the messege through the weird/out of left field thingsshe says. so that is a PLUS!!

Jacob, J, and I and his parents saw Narnia about 2 weeks ago, and we all LOVEd it, but since his parents read the books years ago they tought it coulda been better.
I thought it was ":Missing ...something" and that they didnt seem to follow up with some of the character development, but it was beautifully developed by the special effects, and the scenery stuff.
Jacob has been walkingthrough snow and playing Narnia ever since.((too cute)))

toddy kitty had a bit off a yucky tummy a couple days ago, and It was a gagging inducer.. cant yet imagine the effects of a big doggie!! (((ewwww))) lol poor puppy & mama!!!

Hope youre NOT getting pneumonia 🙁 but also that you see an MD pronto to help with that scaryness!! it can be so serious when piled on to other health issues, but im sure you know that.
I better go check on Jacob, as its been a little quiet over there for like 2 minutes!!Ive got some cleaning to do today as well, but J and jacob sure did help Trendously this weekend, and I am soo ograteful for that!!!
(((((((((((hugs for Mama))))))))))))
Luv ya'
AW

January 2, 2006
1:13 pm
addicts wife
Members

oooh, just downloaded some GREAT housecleaning music.. andsitting roundthe house music...
Gotta recommend Jack Johnson!!!!!!
It njust rolls around in your head all nice and warm nd cozy like.
~~thought Id share.
(((hugs)))
AW

January 2, 2006
1:17 pm
addicts wife
Members

oooh..Like "bubble toes" and sexy plexi" by Jack Johnson... oooh and oooh "free"
Soo yummy.

January 2, 2006
1:19 pm
Anonymous
Members

AW -
even before I opened this, I knew it had to be you.

WOW - your enthusiasm these days is infectious! I can't believe how happy you seem lately - what a turn around!

I am proud of myself - I didn't really "earn" my rewards yesterday - as I neglected most of my responsibilities and personal needs - but I DID stick up for my needs during negotiations with my BF - and that's something I WILL "reward" myself for. And today I got up and had a healthy breakfast (and passed up the oreos calling my name) and started drinking my water for the day - so I am on the right track.

BF and I are negotiating - and he is finally at a point where he can talk and reason and consider optioins - he's not in the pit of depression and he's not hyper and delusional - so it was a good conversation. I am more hopeful we may be able to work something out - so it's a good day for me too!

January 2, 2006
1:29 pm
Regret
Members

Hi All, ((((((AW, MAMA, ALI)))))))

I hope you all had a good Christmas. I am back now and I feel much better. Christmas was quiet and depressing but not this year. It is gonna be filled with so many activities for me that there will be no room for depression etc.

I joined a gym (Hooooraaay for me) and have been working out two hours everyday except for sundays. The release is doing magic to my mood. I got me a new hairstyle, some jumpers for the cold and a new perfume I had been dying for (the perfume is my reward for finishing the thesis). Now, I am working on the final version of all the chpaters (editing) and then, I will have it all comb bound and hand it to my supervisor. Hopefully, i shd defend it by the end of january. The prospect of finishing and getting a real job is exciting.

The ex is kinda out out of my system. He came by on 23rd to give me back a part of the money i lent him. Of course, as per his modus operandus, it had to be emotional where we both had to cry. That too is past me. No more falling into his games. It is a new year that promises to be good and i am here watching out for the blessings and aiming to get the very best it has to offer.

Compliments of the season to all of you and I wish you loads and loads of goodness this year.

Love, Reg.

January 2, 2006
4:37 pm
addicts wife
Members

(((Ali & regret)))

So good to see ya pop in here!!!
Happy Monday!!!!
Ali~~ Isnt it nice ot really be able to have a conversation with someone you feel like you havent been able to talk to in like Forever??? GOOD for you!!!been working on that one a lot lately too!!

Reg.. you seem great too!1 new hair even??!!?!? Ive been pushing my Inbetween bangs off of my fave for months, FIGHTing the temptation to run with scissorsd to the bathroom and chop!!
And you Joined a gym?!?!?! thats fantastic!!!!! I am very proud of you!!1
Ive been noticing my clothes clinging a little tighter lately, and not diggin it too much... but I am working on it.
So far the Monday has proven to be a good day... finished putting Christmas away in all its storagetotes until next winter.. and even rearranged the kitchen cabinets a bit!1 (( got new flatware adn my DREAM red teflon RED pots and pans for Christmas!!!))))
I must be a dork for getting so excited about appliance type things, but I dont care. hee hee.
I better go check on the kid, as hes been "Playing" in the bathtub for far too long, and probably hasnt even washed his.. ummm himself yet.
((((hugs))))
Aw

January 2, 2006
5:04 pm
CAMER
Members
Forum Posts: 100

((hi AW))) so glad to see you so cheery!!!!!!! thanks for showing the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, Camer

January 2, 2006
5:24 pm
chloeysmomma
Members

happy monday to everyone its a new year hooray hugs chloeysmomma

January 2, 2006
6:40 pm
mamacinnamon
Members

Hey AW and all:

Just got back from the movie. It was good. Had a great surprise awaiting me when I got home. Dog had diarrhea all over the dining room. He was laying under the table shakin coz he knew he was in trouble. So, youngest and I got it cleaned up. I can handle that, jur cannot handle yammy. Oh, got my sis to come clean up the mess this am. We bartered... she cleaned up the mess and I downloded some new programs on her computer.

Well, I guess it's official. I heard from my oldest this am. She and Mr T are getting marrid and she'll be moving to Denver. But it won't be till Late summer or early fall.

Glad to see ya'll and am wishing you each Happy New Year. 🙂

January 2, 2006
7:32 pm
Rasputin
Members

Happy Monday and Happy New Year to all my sweet cyber friends!!!

May this year 2006 be filled with so many surprises and blessings to us all!

((((Group Hug))))

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 111165
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38716
Newest Members:
anissafield, Aemorph, CaitlynForlong, AndrinNetzer, MaarcusPedersen, MarcusPedersen
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information