Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
For ryny143
February 17, 2006
9:38 am
butterflybaby
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi there,

Well Im 25 and totally know where you are coming from. My bf is very emotionally unavailable to me but I can't seem to realize that my life will go on with out him. I literally felt like I was dying when we had taken breaks before..I didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch listen to our song and cry until I fell asleep. But then I started thinking why am i doing this to myself I don't want to be like this and you know what..I deserve better.

I DESERVE a guy that puts effort into being in a relationship with me and that wants me as much as I want him..and that is emotionally available. That is what i deserve. And now while me and my bf still struggle with this a bit. I have started doing more things on my own and am slowly and I mean very slowly learning that I am ok without if not better. That I can be happy just being me. I have also noticed because I'm not so clingy and whatnot with him that he is better sometimes around me.

Now things are great...but maybe in time..when he realizes that I won't always be around if he treats me like crap. he will realize that he wants me around but that he has to be better. And like you said you are afraid he wouldn't realize that he wants you and he would just leave. Now this may be harsh but then he isn't the one for you anyways and that just means you can do better.

You deserve to be happy and not be on this crazy rollarcoaster.

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110976
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38561
Newest Members:
nina1985, February, lisabaker, robertwalker, Why.., Why.
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information