Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
COFFEEHOUSE
October 15, 2002
1:56 pm
Anonymous
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
126sp_Permalink sp_Print

is there sumptin i can do to help out?? am jus flyin here n there, confused by all the things to do not sure where to be.

hmm.. i could help eat the cookies :)i could entertain the kitties. nahh - they prolly entertain me. hmmm - i could finger paint the walls.
or i could bring the dogs for a walk -

--uh, maybe i better clean up the glass from the bottles an jars i broke the other day. brb

hugsss

October 15, 2002
2:07 pm
Ladeska
Members
127sp_Permalink sp_Print

You could play some clarinet....is what you could do my little musician supreme!!

October 15, 2002
2:16 pm
Anonymous
Members
128sp_Permalink sp_Print

okay - good idea. i have symphony tonight so i better practice if y'all dont mind. dont laugh if i squeek tho.

uh - if i can find it. last i knew there was a pile of yarn piling on top of it. CiCi - have you seen my clarinet???

October 15, 2002
3:25 pm
Cici
Members
129sp_Permalink sp_Print

Is this it? I've always wanted to learn a wind instrument.

October 15, 2002
3:29 pm
tracylyn
Members
130sp_Permalink sp_Print

Stumbling in today, rubbing my head and wondering where my life went......Court this morning, uck!

Glad to see all the beautiful happy faces here. The fingerpainting looks great. Cici, yarn and paints, oh boy, I barely made you out under there.

Firefly, might I have at some of your bottles and wall out back, could use the release it would bring today. Also, I used to play flute....long ago, but have recently been playing again as my daughter has taken it up...can I play a little with you?

Oh I see banana bread is gone....I'll make more. Or maybe I'll just dig into those cookies, they look great and ohhhhh are they warm. Thanks Jenny, glad to see you looking a bit more relaxed without the uniform but damn the title suits you well!! I for one salute you!!

Hey Ladeska, I need a candle, see the cute kitty face I carved on my pumpkin!!! Whiskers and all and only one eye, just like my precious kitty!

Cici, I loved the book, I'll have to read it to my kids soon. Coraline right? Who is the author?

I have to slip out now ladies, hopefully can pop in again soon. This place relaxes my soul.

Be well.

October 15, 2002
3:56 pm
Anonymous
Members
131sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ah ha! yep thats it. thanks cici. i will teach you how to play it too.

tracylyn - would love to have you play your flute with me. we could do some duets. if you live in MA you could join my wind symphony.

any other musicians here?

an btw- the bottle breaking wall is open to everyone. sure does help!!!

ni nite all

October 15, 2002
4:05 pm
Cici
Members
132sp_Permalink sp_Print

Towanda!!!!! Cici yells as she hurls a bottle at the wall.

I played piano for 12 years. I'm attempting to teach myself jazz piano but the progress is slow. I plan to put more effort into it when I am a huge beached pregnant woman next year.

But I love love LOVE to dance. Ballet for 10 years. Tap for 3. Bellydancing for 5 years. Ah I miss it. But every single one of my dancing teachers has been completely insane, so there ya go.

Nothing like turning up the music and dancing to David Bowie's "Golden Years" in your underwear. Well anything on the "Changes" album, really.

October 15, 2002
7:14 pm
tracylyn
Members
133sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cici~~

Whaaaaooooooooeeeee!

Can we do that in the coffeehouse....can we, can we, huh, huh, can we.....danincing around in our undies....what fun!!!!

October 15, 2002
8:49 pm
karoline
Members
134sp_Permalink sp_Print

Karoline saunters in sans baby (hubby is babysitting, wearing black turtle neck and beret. She has a messy bouquet of golden chrysanthymums and a hot, bubbling cassserole dish of her famous potatos au gratin. The aroma of butter and cheese settle in nicely with the scent of the vanilla candles. She places the casserole dish down on the table and in the Southern Ohio accent that she inherited from her mama tells everyone to "Dig In!" Its nice to be back she thinks to herself as she hopes that all will pardon her terrible spelling.

October 15, 2002
9:03 pm
karoline
Members
135sp_Permalink sp_Print

Towanda?? Isn't that a city near Buffalo, NY?? Feeling goofy.

October 16, 2002
9:25 am
Anonymous
Members
136sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Everyone...

Brought some bottles for breaking, whirling outdoors now, anyone who wants to "go throw a few" are welcome to come along!

*************NightWind****************

October 16, 2002
10:57 am
tracylyn
Members
137sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhhhhhh, well today I brought birthday cake, baked it myself. Nightwind, I wasn't sure what your favorite was so I made Anglefood, I thought it suited you! And, since this is a place full of angels, why not feed them angelfood.

Right on the top I stuck 38 candles. I think we need to turn off all the lights, close the blinds and light every single one of them.

Make a big wish now!!!!!

I hope it comes true!

Be well my sweet and Happy happy day!

October 16, 2002
11:57 am
Ladeska
Members
138sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ya just have to love those B'Day people!! I think we should make her wear sparklers on her head all day myself!! What a B'utiful Cake, Tracylyn - you even decorated it with Angel candles! Man, what alot of smoke that comes from 38 candles being blown out!!! WHEW!!! Well, Happy Birthday, Nightwind and hope your day is full of all kinds of warm fuzzies!!! We got all that here, that's for sure. Okay, hold on - back in my closet back here, I have something in my costume section which is what I call my Queen robe. It's made of deep wine satin, trimmed in black velvet and is very flowing and has big puff sleeves and ruffles all the way down the front and around the hem. It drags a little on the floor... But one just feels so "regal" in it, so here...while you're here today - you get to where this and I think I just might have a tiara as well....YEP! I do - here ya go! And what is a b'day girl without a TIARA? Heck, what is a woman without a tiara???? I think we should start a fad myself....

Don't you just look plum purdy Karoline (hugs) all sheek and stuff! And man that casserole looks yummers!!! Time for mamma to get out and about, huh? Daddy will be just finneeee, you sit down and have "your time" now...

Tracylyn - you get right back here after your court thingie. We're thinking of you and if you want one or all of us to come with you - We're there!! (wouldn't that be a hoot?)

Here's your little candle, too. Cute kitty p'kin!!! And the flutes and clarinets will be here on their pillows when you guys feel so inclined too play for us....

Cici........I don't know what I'm going to do with you....!!! Yep, she's dancing in her underwear again, but now has shuffled off to the backyard to hurl a few bottles with Nightwind!! Can we NOT feed her anything chocolate today??? Firefly - play us something awesome!!! We need a little merry music for merrymaking! God, what a whacked and crazy tribe we got here, huh? Heck, may dance around in me knickers myself before the day's out!

October 16, 2002
5:06 pm
Ladeska
Members
139sp_Permalink sp_Print

OMG.....just went out to get some supplies and come back in here to find everyone all mushy a little bit "tanked" singing "The Wind Beneath My Wings" together....uh-oh, here come the hankies and the group hug thing....

.....I think I'm just gonna slip out into the back yard with the kitty...before I get sucked into the female hormone ball of something over there.......maybe I can just sort of tippietoe out the back without being seen....shhhhhh....

October 16, 2002
6:03 pm
tracylyn
Members
140sp_Permalink sp_Print

Not a chance Ladeska, you get right in here this instant and join in the big ball of hormones...hey I think you created this monster!!! hee hee hee!

October 16, 2002
6:26 pm
Anonymous
Members
141sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yea...CiCi is still out there! Going back out in a bit myself, Guess you can tell I took it all off as well, well I do wear undies! Tracelyn! A angel food cake!!! I am no angel, but wow thanks so much!!! Wanna come out and join us out back??? hee-hee

Pam, you have a outfit for me! and a tiara! Your a sweetheart! Think I will put it on in a bit, the nightwind will soon be kicking in here and I will have to wear something! Thanks so much! The dogs took my clothes and buried them while i was throwing bottles with CiCi out there, oh well, i have something better to throw on!

I just got this new undie set, the other day, Its blue satin and with lace, love to just lounge around in it, its soooo comfy!

Be back, gotta go throw a few more, before dusk! I got some wine for anyhow who wants to join me later and some new wine glasses....enough for a army! So dig in and help yourself!

Love,
Nightwind(Kimberly)

October 16, 2002
10:41 pm
Ladeska
Members
142sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, funny you should mention hormones....just got my bloodwork back and the bad news is my cholestrol is out the roof, but it's genetic, my 23 yr. old daughter who's 100 lbs. soaking wet and 5'2" has a count of 260 and mine is 289! At any rate, it's in our genes. I suppose medication and watching what we eat "could" help some. Anyways, the good news is - I have my own built in "fighter" and it's called my hormones! My doc just looked at me and said - My God woman - where did you get these good hormones??? Most women would kill for these!!! I guess the high count that they shoot for at my age is 12 and mine is 12.2. She said most women come in around 6 somewhere and are definitely starting to decline but what's good about mine being high is that they protect my body against all kinds of things. I wasn't aware of that. Said it keeps my bones from being leached of calcium, etc. And my calcium is very high as well and my liver is perfect. She said it was probably because of my hormone level and that I'm quite blessed in that dept. Well, I guess then - I can join in the group hormone hug thing! Oh c'mon you teary eyed bunch of wild beasts, give your ole momma hug!!! Geez....I dunnooo....I'm thinkin' prozac could do a great commercial in here!

October 17, 2002
8:16 am
Anonymous
Members
143sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi ya (((((Ladeska)))))

Oh the am after! And i feel great! I really do not drink like that, actually had Pepsi for my real bday! Anymore i am really trying to get my body into great shape, first those vitamin regimens, soon, after surgery, i will start a weight loss program once again. Not sure about weight watchers, too expensive, i really am disappointed with the cost of it, i mean most people can't afford 12 bucks a week to sit around for a half hour and talk! It use to be a buck or two, back in the old days! Well, I am off to explore a new way of dieting, that is not expensive but healthy. I got two really cool gifts this year for my bday. As you know i prebuy them for me, that way i get something and i get what i want! I got a black faux fur vest, and a fleece jacket with a black fur trim hood, will wear them together as long as possible, they look nice with my usual wardrobe of comfy sweats, wide leg pants that come about 4" above the ankle, I just love that look, makes me feel so thin!

I also have another reason to be happy today, I finally got my hair to look nice!It was cute "too" short too long, took forever to grow! Now its almost all one length and touching my shoulders! I got this hairdryer with a built in curling iron (big round brush) and I created so much hair, last night, after i did the highlighting (it turned out!) I got it to really poof out, big full curves all over! So I feel good today!

I know the cholerstol thing is bad, my hubby has that too, was told to take meds and excercise, well he won't take the meds, but he works out and eats like a rabbit! I am glad you have good hormones! I don't know what mine are at, never asked and they never told me! Oh well, thanks for last night, I put your outfit into a little box stored away, for whoever wants to wear it next here, for safe keeping. Its dry cleaned and ready to go again!!!

Have some errands to do, just took my little sweetie to the bus stop and i have to go down the resale shop and to see if they have a check for me, who knows i might find something too!

Love ya,

NightWind

October 17, 2002
8:44 am
Anonymous
Members
144sp_Permalink sp_Print

*Yawwwn* ssstretchhhhhh

good morning ~ i fell asleep here las night. lol was so warm an cozy i jus dint want to leave. was very peaceful jus sittin in the chair lissenen to the fire crackle. i got all cuddled up an forgot to go home.

ohhh im still sleepy -

mornin hugssss

October 17, 2002
10:50 am
Anonymous
Members
145sp_Permalink sp_Print

Going for a walk, out back i found several hiking trails, that wind back over the moutains and the ocean view is incrediable! Well got my walking stick, and my gear and i am heading out for a solo walk, to get in touch with GOD and his wonderful Earth he created for us to enjoy! See you all much much later! I just love a great hike, by myself! Its a windy day with lots of sun and the weather is perfect!

Love to all,

NightWind

October 17, 2002
11:05 am
Ladeska
Members
146sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wake up Sleepyhead!!!! Yes, yes, I know....I have on my bell ankle bracelet today and it's really annoying! I kinda like it though, makes people go - what's that noise?? Got a little scarf tied around my skirt, too that has little tiny bells on it! I'm just Bojangles today, eh? Looking at firefly over here with her hair all over her head, all wadded up in a ball on the rug with just part of her face sticking out, only a "grunt" so far.... Oh well, letting her sleep, fire is still a bit warm and the sun is coming in through the windows....I'll just start unrolling the place and tidying up, get a pot of chicken stew going and some apple turnovers and of course.......Java!!! Me needs some! Kitty has decided to go join firefly and is balled up in the crook of her legs. *Too cute* Okay, okay...think I'll play an ocean tape here, since Nightwind is going for her walk. The ocean is far away from here but we can't hear the waves, so I'll bring the waves to us!!! Get us off to a peaceful start this morning! Still cleaning up b'day stuff...geez, what went off in here???? Just peeking out the window here, getting a glimpse of the little blonde thing on her nature hike! Looks like Heidi going to see her grandpaw!

October 17, 2002
11:40 am
tracylyn
Members
147sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mornin'

Whoa, party house last night huh? Wow was that fun, a wee bit too much wine though, I think I remember a big group hug and woman crying and.....ohhhh it's just a big blur. I love birthday parties, a celebration of life!!!!!

Ladeska you look cute today, I see the kitty chasing around your ankles after the bells. Firefly looks so innocent and small, I with you, lets let her sleep.

I need something warm today, it's very, very cold by me....only 38 and very dark when I crawled out of bed today, they are talking about snow flurries today.....what happened to fall?

Have huge mug of Java and the whole darn plate full of turnovers....yummmers, my fav! I once made peach turnovers and broke out in hives all over my body....found out I was alergic to peaches...bummer.

Ok, I'm headed out to walk too, it sounds really nice......Nightwind, if I happen to run into you I'll keep my distance so you can have your alone time but if you happen to see me too and want some company...feel free to walk along with me.

October 17, 2002
12:01 pm
Ladeska
Members
148sp_Permalink sp_Print

....throwing Tracylyn a sweater and a baggie to go!!! Oh, here's a knit cap, too, that wind can be brutal at times!!

October 17, 2002
12:27 pm
Cici
Members
149sp_Permalink sp_Print

*cough cough* Cici was home yesterday wearing her favorite pajama pants and the nastiest robe still held together by it's threads. Aaron told me I looked like a mental patient, especially with the flip-flops I was kickin' to top off the outfit. I feel like poop still. I'm going to comfort myself with a cuban. Mmmm - yummy pressed sandwiches....extra pickles for me.

And I put some clothes back on, no more undies, although I have a cute pair of little boy shorts that are turqoise with litte white buttons on each hip and a matching tank top. Now I'm wearing my favorite pants that are nylon on the outside and lined with jersey cotton material - warm AND comfy.

October 17, 2002
12:42 pm
tracylyn
Members
150sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks Ladeska, ran out so fast that I forgot the sweater....and yummm, thanks for the "to go" bag!!

Cici, hope you feel better soon!!! That's what I can my "comfy clothes", gotta love 'em.

Can I get a big bowl of that chicken stew waiting for me when I get back in, I think I may need it, brrrrrr.

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 247
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110935
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38542
Newest Members:
jessicawales, documentsonline, SafeWork, thomasalina, genericsmartdrugs, 才艺
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer