Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
COFFEEHOUSE
October 9, 2002
3:25 pm
Anonymous
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

yep - coloring books

paints, crayons

bubbles, tops, puzzles

a bunch of things....

October 9, 2002
3:28 pm
Anonymous
Members

electric fun suasages? I can bring mine

October 9, 2002
3:29 pm
Anonymous
Members

I like in the middle of the room naeked and ya'll spin the bottle for a spin on the ol Doc, ok?

October 9, 2002
3:31 pm
Anonymous
Members

the little one just wanted to come out for awhile. never really has the chance - thot it was safe in here.

guess this is for adults only.

byebye - have fun

October 9, 2002
3:31 pm
syqg
Members

Dr.Troublemaker.......you are sick and don't know it. It takes a sick individual to go around on these threads and act like you do. And by the way......a person continually proclaiming to be male in disquise is usually.......female. You are sick.

October 9, 2002
3:44 pm
Cici
Members

Easy Quiche (OH, you love it)

1 frozen pie shell

1 thingy-majiger of "egg beaters" (carton?)

2 cups shredded cheddar (or cheese of your choice)

Prepare pie shell as directed. Pour in egg beaters and add veggies and meat of your choice, shredded. Sprinkle with cheddar. Bake at 350 until you can insert a toothpick/butterknife and it comes out clean. Like 20 minutes? Cooking time may vary.

Love,
the person who always gets home late and wants to eat something yummy

October 9, 2002
3:46 pm
site coordinator
Members

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have info on passive aggression?

🙂

That's what we're reading from the doc...

October 9, 2002
3:46 pm
Anonymous
Members

Its' best to ignore people who are like this, cause after a while they get tired of "performing" if no gives them any attention:)

So anyhow, I am out back and i had deceided to plant some more shrubs and flowers here, may as well since i am back here, its a rather large yard back here, with many little tables and chairs, black wrought iron, real sturdy and comfy floral seat cushions!

bbl

October 9, 2002
3:47 pm
Cici
Members

Snazzy - I'm off to e-mail SC. NOT cool to make this place unsafe. NOT cool at all.

October 9, 2002
3:55 pm
site coordinator
Members

People who are passive aggressive are really, really angry, and super unhappy. And you're right syqg, probably doesn't really know/understand it.

It can be few and far between happy times for the doc. His/Her happiness is dependent upon how unhappy they make (or try to make) others. They want & try w/ great effort and relish to hurt others, purposefully, but anonymously or "under cover/disguise"...

But they're also hard to reach.

Any other info on this kind of anger/hurt?

I'm taking off for the day, see ya'll tomorrow

October 9, 2002
4:00 pm
syqg
Members

I think I'll take someone's advice on this and ignore them from now on! Back to my candles and coffee!

October 9, 2002
4:00 pm
syqg
Members

I think I'll take someone's advice on this and ignore them from now on! Back to my candles and coffee!

October 9, 2002
4:01 pm
site coordinator
Members

I'm reading the over-postings...

Hey! We're all here!

We're strong, so let's see if we can help Dr. Know? He/she is super pissed at life...

Wouldn't that suck? It won't stop him/her, but whoever they are, they feel really bad about themself (deep feelings of worthlessness?) and are filled w/ hatred.

But, I suggest either ignoring or trying to help. I hope we can stick together and try to help?

And yes Cici, while it's uncool, really - really - uncool, I've been trying to say that these boards are gonna have some of this... can we handle it?

Takin' off... really, gotta run

October 9, 2002
4:01 pm
Ladeska
Members

Um, so anyways........where's the flyswatter when you need one?? Carry on people!!

October 9, 2002
4:05 pm
syqg
Members

lol Ladeska.......I'll use the cell phone......tired of the ring ring anyways! Would you like the honors?

October 9, 2002
4:28 pm
beenthruthat
Members

Just breezing in looking for a little relaxation. It's getting cooler now and the flies are dissipating.

Plop my sandals by the door, barefoot since birth, and call the dogs over for the treats I have in my pocket. I get caught in a dog pile up and end up on the floor with a lap of miscellaneous fur and drool. I laugh...

Hi all. What's up today? Who's up for some singing. I feel like slow songs -- or maybe some Buffet. You know, the lazy, hazy songs. Get that Key West feelin'.

Where's that glass of wine? Ready to have some soup and watch as everyone gets into the groove...

October 9, 2002
4:31 pm
bel
Members
Forum Posts: 15

I peek in the door holding a large cream colored vase with pink and white roses all over it. I would like to add this to the coffee house if thats okay? I love the smell of fresh coffee makes all seem so cozy. I would like a cup with vanilla creamer. mmmmmmmmmmm

Hugs to All
Bel

October 9, 2002
4:35 pm
Cici
Members

I gotchor quiche right 'ere!

Cici puffs furious on her corncob pipe and her knitting slowly begins piling up around her.

October 9, 2002
5:03 pm
damaged
Members

Buenos dias

to all of you guys, I feel like a hot cup of coco and something good to eat after reading you guys post.

Anyone watch dateline last nigh? I think it was on dateline about the sniper and the profile the FBI came up on this killer.

October 9, 2002
5:11 pm
Ladeska
Members

Hi Guys, just broke part of my tooth off, so running off to the dentist to get a temp. crown or some thingie. That's what I get for chewing gum!! Dang it....

Oh well, you guys serve yourselves, wait on each other - everything is cooked, brewed and flys have been swatted.

Cici, you're disappearing into a puff of yarn over there, looking like a beehive with smoke coming out the top. hm,m,m....

LOVE THE VASE, BEL!!! Thank you! Think maybe I'll bring in roses for that tom.! Awesome! Looks old and quaint, lots of character to it.

Wine is on the bar, Beenthruthat, pour up a glass and pass it around, it's red, good for cholestrol!

Syqg, you keep a eye on everyone and make another pot of java when that one gets low. Got a drummer coming in for a bit to do some tribal drumming, so bare feet is a good thing - time to dance....

(going out the door relunctantly) don't like dentists!!!!

October 9, 2002
5:12 pm
Ladeska
Members

Like the "glow" guys, candles look great from the outside!!! Get the fire going, too, is a bit chilly out here....bye for now! and check on Cici, not sure what's going on over there in that ball of yarn...

October 9, 2002
5:18 pm
Anonymous
Members

Well the garden is done for today(got some more flowers and shrubs outlying the fountain circle), going home myself, good luck at the dentist Ladeska, hope your feeling better soon!

Peeks into coffeehouse, looks nice guys, you all did a great job, makes me want to come back again tomorrow, take care and GOD bless:)

Kimberly Ann

October 9, 2002
5:40 pm
tracylyn
Members

.............tracylyn stops by but only for a few. Just thought I'd drop in between long work day and headed home to my other "mommy" job. I think we need music, something nice and soothing in here. I can smell the coffe and oh do the muffins smell great. Ladeska, is there a recipe floating around for those pumpkin choc. chip ones, they sound devine. I usually like Enya when I'm relaxing or perhaps just a soft melody to ease our minds. I take a glance around the room.....ahhhhh, peace sets in, surrounded by beautiful, intellegent woman and my these wise and wonderful beings have graced upon this place together, filling each one with just enough umph to make it until the next day when we can all meet again.

Until then ladies.....enjoy the coffee, the garden, the smells and each other.

Thank you Ladeska.....what a brilliant idea.

Be well

October 9, 2002
6:49 pm
sparkle7
Members

what are everyones favourite smells?

October 9, 2002
8:11 pm
sparkle7
Members

or sounds!?

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 247
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110929
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38539
Newest Members:
stanley, LarteyWellnessGroup, dr ado spell caster, Leslie Ann Satin, overmyhead201, delight1080
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2019 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer