Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
brownie's response from the other post
January 11, 2006
4:57 pm
brownie
Members
Forum Posts: 62
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3501sp_Permalink sp_Print

Is your page giant cuz i did something wrong?and the page is huge i can't get it regular?

January 11, 2006
5:04 pm
brownie
Members
3502sp_Permalink sp_Print

Is your page giant cuz i did something wrong?and the page is huge i can't get it regular?

January 11, 2006
8:43 pm
brownie
Members
3503sp_Permalink sp_Print

Camer i just woke up at 7 something and i spoke with my sis and i decided that i will give her a chance.She said when i told her on the job about what i said to her that she was about to cry cuz she was hurt so i will do like my therapist said and just don't tell her anything except about the place.

Camer i am really upset at this post being huge the way it is.Can you see it on your computer or you can't?Cuz if you could see it then i am thinking of reposting it meaning to create another thread with the same name of course but make another one.Let me know if you view the same thing from your computer.

Otherwise i hope things are going okay with you and mr b.I really do.I really hope that he is being honest with you and try to understand why you feel the way you do.Regardless to you having male friends,that have nothing to do with it.The main thing is do he still have feelings for his x or not.

WIshing you all luck with everything.

I will listen to music when we finish having bible study.

But will check on you to see how your doing first.

Love ya.

January 11, 2006
9:35 pm
CAMER
Members
Forum Posts: 100
3504sp_Permalink sp_Print

HI brownie, my friend, my pal, my buddy, my mentor, my supporter!!! thanks for all you say!!!

and yes, the screen is big, its funny, cuz i don't want to log off just yet and lose this message, but i will recheck some other threads and see if they are the same way...so you are not seeing things, this thread is very wide.

Glad things are better with you and your sis...and yes, just be careful on what you say to her and doesn't get back to the mother.

Me & Mr. b talked and i know all is good, i can see it in his eyes, and the way he talks to me, i know he cares about me alot, he told me this tonite. I think part of the big ordeal with the "birthday" call was, cuz one "guy" friend of mine called from work and Mr. b thought that there was "something" going on between us!!! not!!!! and in the past a few guy friends have called here. But when i look back at my
original post, the majority of the people said not to worry about it, i did get a laugh out of (((TC66))) response, and she seems to be well over her ex, and too, she is even on
the same health insurance as her ex, and Mr. B told me his ex is getting off his health insurance shortly.
I do trust him, even his mom talks to me and tells me he is over the ex....i guess its just hard dealing with ex's and all and trying to make peace and the kids and all etc...but i am not worryed at all...i let go and Let God.

I am off to bed....hope your nite is going good, maybe some music....i'll be back for sure in am!!!

I love you!!!!!! sweet dreams!!!

Camie Girl!!

January 11, 2006
9:38 pm
CAMER
Members
Forum Posts: 100
3505sp_Permalink sp_Print

oooh my gosh......its true this thread is about 3" bigger/wider than the others...i just pulled up 2 /other/ threads and they are all the same size, but this one is exploding!!! Maybe the thread is getting a headache from all of our yakking and swelling out............but its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be back in am & hopefully the thread will be back to normal size, hmmmmmmmmmmm, strange thing though, cuz this seems to be the only thread affected this way.

Nitey nite!!!! xxoo

January 11, 2006
11:51 pm
brownie
Members
3506sp_Permalink sp_Print

Camer i will repost this.So look for another thread but with the same name post.

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110962
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38560
Newest Members:
JayGriffin212, Youse1937, Cannabeme, charli55, SeaG1ant, shawncanwe
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information