Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
March 11, 2002
10:39 am
Billy2
Members
Forum Posts: -1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The way I see 9/11 is that like I stated in For Those Tears I Died. According to the will of the good Lord, all this was planned. We don't always understand God's plans, but we surely do know that His will is perfect so we must never question or doubt. Think about a quilt, in the end you have a lovely quilt but in the process there will be some scraps that you might not like. Do you say that just because there are a few scraps that don't agree with you that the quilt isn't just as magnificent. God works the same way, just because some events might not agree with us does not mean that the final result will not be pleasant. Just a thought. I mean don't get me wrong, it is a tragedy the lives that were lost, but at the same time, we must thank God that at least all of those people had some time here on earth to love, to laugh, to live. We will miss them but they will forever live on in our hearts.

March 11, 2002
11:18 am
time4change
Members

From N.Mex to NYC my heart and prayers go out to you all and everyones lives that have been touch by this day sixmonths ago. t4c

March 11, 2002
8:53 pm
atw
Members

Blondie take my prayers along with you. Those bastards affected everyone. I lost my job 3 weeks after the attack. My life now will never be the same. I am still not working...not that I'm not trying. There is just nothing. All because of those bastards. And yes I do believe in God and that he has a plan. No....I do not believe for a minute that evil was in any of gods plans...that was satan himself....but I do believe God will pick us up. And I do believe that the bastards that aren't paying now will eventually have a judgement day!!!!

God Bless you all in NYC!!!!

March 12, 2002
9:45 am
time4change
Members

I saw the tribute of lights last night on TV at ground zero. I thought about you being there. Isn't it amazing because of the internet we can have friends all over the world and can actually say I know someone that is in NY living through it all. Well I am sure many of people know people in NY but your the only one I know. Glad to know you Blondie and I am sure you make a difference for many of people that you have helped. Keep up the good work and please keep being you!!! t4c

March 12, 2002
9:57 am
gypsygirl
Members
Forum Posts: 0

So why is the lights for only one month? Why not longer??

March 12, 2002
12:48 pm
Honeymajig
Members

cried my eyes out looking at those lights, even over here in the uk, i know someone killed that day...
love to all...
Becca xx

Forum Timezone: UTC -8
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Online:
Guest(s)
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
onedaythiswillpass: 1134
zarathustra: 562
StronginHim77: 453
free: 433
2013ways: 431
curious64: 408
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 49
Members: 110978
Moderators: 5
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 74
Topics: 38561
Newest Members:
brianwolfe, swright, nina1985, February, lisabaker, robertwalker
Moderators: arochaIB: 1, devadmin: 9, Tincho: 0, Donn Gruta: 0, Germain Palacios: 0
Administrators: admin: 21, ShiningLight: 572, emily430: 29

Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Health Disclaimer | Do Not Sell My Personal Information