Checklist for Hidden Anger
- Procrastination in the completion of imposed tasks.
- Perpetual or habitual lateness.
- Sarcasm, cynicism or flippancy in conversation, a liking for sarcastic or ironic humor.
- Over-politeness, constant cheerfulness, attitude of "Grin and Bear It"
- Frequent sighing.
- Smiling while hurting.
- Over-controlled monotone speaking voice.
- Frequent, disturbing, or frightening dreams.
- Difficulty in getting to sleep or sleeping through the night.
- Boredom, apathy, loss of interest in things that you are normally enthusiastic about.
- Slowing down of movements.
- Getting more tired than usual and waking up tired rather than rested and refreshed.
- Excessive irritability over trifles.
- Getting drowsy at inappropriate times.
- Sleeping more than usual, maybe 12 to 14 hours a day.
- Facial tics, spasmodic foot movement, habitual fist clenching, and similar repeated physical acts done unintentionally or unaware.
- Grinding of the teeth and/or clenched jaws, especially at night.
- Chronically stiff or sore neck.
- Chronic depression, feeling down for extended period of time.
- Stomach ulcers.
Copyright © 2014 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health Disclaimer |